[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Here is my pastebin, it looks and has normally identical config to that of the disfavour pob thread.

I checked on the fortify pob, but nothing that make skyrocket my dps.

The axe is under "New item, vaal axe"

https://pastebin.com/2Ba14Anu
Hi, what should I craft on this? Prefix open. +2 support gems? It's for non-crit build.

I don't know all the mods since I haven't discovered them yet, no clue if they are possible to craft.

Help appreciated.

im assuming you're putting in impale for fortify? POB cant calculate impale, you need to use a calculator to add more damage manually similar to what OP did.

your damage is 5% higher before even using impale - the damage is way higher after
edit: duh nevermind - your 6 link is in your tabula right now...you need to link it to the weapon so it actually gets the fortify. damage goes from 880-1.2 mil just from doing that...with pulverize and not impale
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 26 jun. 2019 12:32:32
"
SpeshalK escribió:

So what are the best mods to multimod onto this? Is the front page crafting guide still up to date?

Figured it out I think, guys. Here's the updated axe that just needs to get divined

Is there a transition pob for ppl going for crit sword build, before accuity? So it has vaal pact and slot for glorious vanity with soul tether, but without RT? I think crazypearce was using it some time ago. Thanks for ideas

Was wondering what else I could do to improve my gear/build? Trying to squeeze out better dmg on bossing. Appreciate any help!
im in lvl 91 have some gears and 5.1k life but i feel very squishy. how can i improve my defence?

Spoiler
"
gokturkh escribió:
im in lvl 91 have some gears and 5.1k life but i feel very squishy. how can i improve my defence?

Spoiler

I was in your spot also and followed @crazypearce suggestions and it feels very good so far done up to t15, still sometimes when there is many legions at the same time I can drop slightly in health. Otherwise it's pretty tanky now!

"
crazypearce escribió:

I see so many people struggling with survivability and there is one really easy option. Drop warchief for vaal molten shell. It gives me a 3.5k shield with lions roar up.

If you have a proper tree and your gear is somewhat optimised then the damage from warchief is literally pointless outside of buffing PoB numbers or getting a shaper or guardian kill 0.25seconds faster.

With 7.6k ehp I haven't died once since I switched to it. I have ran multiple uber elders, shapers, 8 mod juiced monoliths in t16s, etc etc. I have come close to dying like twice over all of that and those times are when I stop cycloning and stop paying attention and try to pick up loot.

If you make these changes and are still having problems then I don't know what to say. Maybe your tree sucks or some of your gear too. Maybe you don't have optimal gem links or you are still a low level. If you have fixed all this and are still dying then maybe you are just not paying enough attention
"
Slottm escribió:
im assuming you're putting in impale for fortify? POB cant calculate impale, you need to use a calculator to add more damage manually similar to what OP did.

your damage is 5% higher before even using impale - the damage is way higher after
edit: duh nevermind - your 6 link is in your tabula right now...you need to link it to the weapon so it actually gets the fortify. damage goes from 880-1.2 mil just from doing that...with pulverize and not impale

Thank you very much, i'm dumb :^)
Editado por útlima vez por Solemplow en 26 jun. 2019 14:02:46
Need some advice on next upgrades if anyone can help plz. Got 7 ex.

Thought about crafting a flesh ripper but the extra crit ont he weapon does nothing with the flat 8% that overwhelm gives.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional