[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
HeexX escribió:
Hi, just wondering how to throw Cyclone, leap slam etc when the total reserved mana comes down to a whopping 98%?

-total mana cost on rings is the way only way, right?

Until I got one of those, which skill that reserves mana should I ditch? Thanks!

I was running without war banner because I didn't need the dps boost at bosses and I wanted to keep all the defense auras
Editado por útlima vez por LadyLoriana en 26 jun. 2019 21:51:44
Finally got this bad boy for a crit build

Now how should I mod it?
+support gems
+physical damage
?
May I ask if anyone can give me an estimate how much exalts to get all of those GG end game gears he listed? Thank you
"
BuIIyHunter escribió:
May I ask if anyone can give me an estimate how much exalts to get all of those GG end game gears he listed? Thank you

Think im about at 50-60 ex on my build in league. Hios would be more cause he has mirror stuff.
just made these tonight from a 8c spam in total :)

Editado por útlima vez por AngusKhanTheGreat en 26 jun. 2019 22:59:12
Just made crit version of this build and it feels amazing. I doubled or even tripled my dps (big change from non crit build is only 6 ex gloves). Survivability is worth noting too. Its great with vaal molten shell. Big thanks to Crazypearce, followed your recommendations. Generally the thread needs a huge update, since there is no point to build current non crit version.

After bricking a T1 Fortify and T1 Flat phys roll early on in the league, I finally got this after an imprint then regal. ilvl 84! Just gonna sit back, grind up like 7 ex and get that multimod on.
"
supernukem escribió:

Edit:

I test the vaal gem, belt and urn (so funny) 5k hp 1.5k es good damage more survivality! like this setup :)

Im crafting a diamond ring / curse assasin mark

good to hear my friend. the belt is very under rated, especially in crit versions where you usually do not take brutal fevor.

and yeh assasin mark ring is the next thing for me too. it's somewhere around a 15% dps increase without power charges and almost 25% increased with charges. absolutely insane dps boost
Had some issues dying in higher tiers myself. Checked out Crazypearce, the belt/gem/flask combo is awesome.
I have two Might of the Meek jewels to spare. Is there any place in this build where I can put them to make it better? Scion starting area maybe?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional