[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Just want to say if you're having trouble with defenses, you can move away from devotos and the daresso amulet. My helmet adds 25% effect to fortify, which is pretty big reduction in damage taken, along with 9% additional damage taken by monsters nearby, and isn't too difficult to craft.

Im sitting there facetanking bosses with the RT version and phase shaper/uber elder in 1 second while being very tanky (layered my defenses!)

You do give up some movespeed and aoe, but make up for it with survivability.
Hello,

First of all, thanks for awesome build! It has been most rewarding and fun season so far!

Just started to craft new axe today. (Sry but dont know how to link it with a phone)
I still have option to craft +2 to support gems or hits cant be evaded. I have read all the comments from season start and now im thinking if i should change to crit version with my new axe (hits cant be evaded) I just wonder how big dps increase it is if you compare to +2 support gems.

Just changing some talents is not so big deal, but if i craft hits can be evaded, theres no turning back :)

I have no problems with survivability, even i have like 4200hp. Just avoid everything and spin circles like ppl sayd. I think my dps is little low tho. All normal mobs die really fast even in t15 maps, but some big fellas takes some more beating.

Atm i have like 100 chaos left and gonna finnish my axe when i get more. Also waiting to get hilloc quality to my axe.

Ps. Any advices about my items/talent would be appreciated! Haha, i know! I hate this too :D

Thanks in advance!!
@slottm
How did you craft the helm? I don't have devotos either, I've got a helm with int, +120 flat life, and 10% physical damage taken as fire. Is it worth crafting something like yours?
Editado por útlima vez por LadyLoriana en 27 jun. 2019 11:08:22
I did dense fossil + jagged til I hit fortify and nearby enemies take 9% additional damage, then I do suffixes cant be changed, scour, multimod and add life, armor/life and + range. Up to you really, but I think the additional fortify comes out to an additional 5% damage reduction

also, porcupines barely tickle me. I just spin to win through them and never really go under 80%
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 27 jun. 2019 11:29:15
Hi Slottm,

Noob question how do you get the 40% increased Molten Strike Damage on the helmet.

Thanks in advance :)
"
Crusaderx escribió:
Hi Slottm,

Noob question how do you get the 40% increased Molten Strike Damage on the helmet.

Its from your uber ascension lab. In the end there is Altar where u can add random enchant to your helmet gloves or boots.

Is there big diffrence in swords vs axes? I see ppl who switched into crit using swords. Im already got axe with fortify and T3 flatphys and 6l IT. To go crit i can just Craft hits cant be evaded or i need go for a new swords and start everything again?
"
Taatko escribió:
"
Crusaderx escribió:
Hi Slottm,

Its from your uber ascension lab. In the end there is Altar where u can add random enchant to your helmet gloves or boots.

ty forgot about that place.

Hi. I was wondering, why do we craft str/quality on a fortify axe? Isn't 10-12% double damage way better?
"
DSJkaa escribió:

Hi. I was wondering, why do we craft str/quality on a fortify axe? Isn't 10-12% double damage way better?

Im new to the game so maybe i dont know this mechanic good, but:
17%quant its 17% more flat phys what giving u just 17% more DMG.
10% chance to deal double damage is like u making 11 hits when normalny u would hit 10 times. That's just 10% more damage. So with quant u getting more DMG and a a little amount of str. Btw u can get intelligence in this place to maybe wear better rings but without it. Cyclone have a problems with INT so here u have a chance to build it
Editado por útlima vez por Taatko en 27 jun. 2019 13:03:14
"
Taatko escribió:
"
DSJkaa escribió:

Im new to the game so maybe i dont know this mechanic good, but:
17%quant its 17% more flat phys what giving u just 17% more DMG.
10% chance to deal double damage is like u making 11 hits when normalny u would hit 10 times. That's just 10% more damage. So with quant u getting more DMG and a a little amount of str. Btw u can get intelligence in this place to maybe wear better rings but without it. Cyclone have a problems with INT so here u have a chance to build it

however you can do attackspeed / quality and double damage. Every pob sim ive tried has that coming out ahead by at least 4-5%

Str/dex/int + qual (15-18 qual) + 20% attack speed - lets say for top end, that's 25 str, 18 qual, 20% attack speed

Vs: 13-16 attack speed, 13-18% qual, and 8-10% double damage
Quality is same top end, attack speed is 4% less, and the strength/dex/int are gone in place of 8-10% double damage.

Some further calcs: 4 % additional attack speed on weapon for me shows a 3.6% damage gain (dps). 1% quality shows a .3% gain, 1% double damage is showing at .8%
your mileage may vary, obviously.
25% strength is .5 (only hits 2 thresholds of 10 for me)
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 27 jun. 2019 13:40:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional