[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Worth multimoding or do I need to anul the % AOE for a decent weapon?
anyone? :(

im having issues calculating my dps...

says i have 1.5m dps XD i know for a fact thats wrong

also anyone see anywhere i could upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/mMmPTUeS

the jewel in the missing socket is a lethal pride
Editado por útlima vez por DeathMedlc en 22 jun. 2019 2:02:05
"
anyone? :(

im having issues calculating my dps...

says i have 1.5m dps XD i know for a fact thats wrong

also anyone see anywhere i could upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/mMmPTUeS

the jewel in the missing socket is a lethal pride

You're missing the buffs and stuff gem that's located at the top left of AhFacks skill tree. Pride isn't being calculated properly and that should fix your issue.

https://pastebin.com/VuJN7M71

That pastebin is with the buffs gem added in on your build. Hope this helps.
Editado por útlima vez por Maverick719 en 22 jun. 2019 2:56:12
Man i noticed that you removed Crimson dance and Bloodletting in the Disfavour PoB, thats correctly ?
thanks ahfack for the idea of using atziris acuity. it makes the sword crit tree i was using a lot more efficient as it saved around 10 points. with those i was able to grab bladedancer for +1 range and either a 4 point dps node or hematophagy for the max leech. i had around 2400 with the vaal pact/vitality void version but i have 3000 with this version.

haven't tried it yet ingame to see if the extra leech is actually worth it or not but either way it's a lot more efficient, especially with swords. plus acuity makes intelligence basically ignorable. you can get away without any on gear. the dps pretty much remained the same which is impressive considering i had vulnerability on hit gloves and this setup has no curse.
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 22 jun. 2019 3:02:56
I bought a lion's and kaom's. I needed HP bad and res was a not an issue.

My question now is do I get a nice stygian belt instead of deceiver or pay the 70c+ for a retch. Also, it's clear my goal now should be an axe but I have about 3ex only. Is it worth upgrading my 5l sin to a 6l sin or start the long save for a Disfavor/craft?

Kaom's adds so much HP I am only still 5.6k, I was going to go a 6l chest but anything that was even average is 50c+ and I lose about 900HP. I am already having random 1-2 shots on t14-t15s.

Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 22 jun. 2019 3:48:47
Hello everyone.
First of all thanks a lot for the great guide.
Second i got a question that troubles me.
If it happens to get a dareso's neck with Additional curse (corruption),
Should i change my rare gloves with TombFists that have lvl 11 Vulnerability on hit ?
And then remove the Ancestral warchief gem and the Impale support from the 4link setup and modify them as :
Curse on hit + another curse that helps
Blood And sand
Abyssal Jewel

?
I believe that would work aight ?

and again thank's for all.
Quick question, if I use blood and sand in blood stance my tool tip is higher than using flesh and stone+maim support. But would the maim for nearby enemy's from flesh and stone be better in general than the dps loss in my tooltip?
is this a crit build? if not should i try to make it a crit build or keep it as is?
IGN: hyrenfreak

how do i go from here?

+2 support gems
+int/quality or chance to double damage or?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional