[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Well I was enjoying this build until you updated it today with 6.5 exalted gloves...yay it's another 'only if you're a pro' build -.-;;;
"
obake1 escribió:

Regal'ed twice so far and ended up with this. Should I continue crafting and just multimod it or try to annul the +2 melee gems and restart?

You need to kill that melee gems mod, it's pretty shit.

"
Kiomii_Dae escribió:
Well I was enjoying this build until you updated it today with 6.5 exalted gloves...yay it's another 'only if you're a pro' build -.-;;;

Just don't use 6.5 ex gloves then? you don't have to use EVERY item he does, by any means.

im having issues calculating my dps...

says i have 1.5m dps XD i know for a fact thats wrong

also anyone see anywhere i could upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/mMmPTUeS

the jewel in the missing socket is a lethal pride
So I just did a thing...

Do I keep the T1 crit? Or is the crit + quality craft better DPS overall? I'm trying to swap over to the crit build after using the RT axe build for the first 2 weeks of Legion.

EDIT: Plugged both outcomes into POB. Seems like the quality matters more than the extra 10% crit... gonna be painful to annul t1 crit sadly
Editado por útlima vez por sabermetrics en 21 jun. 2019 23:19:06

burned the last of my currency for now for a final imprint/regal and ended up with the above, tier 4 phys, but not sure if I want to commit even more or just continue as it is
Any reason why Flesh and stone is lvl 7 on the PoB? It has to stay at 7 for this build?
"
Kiomii_Dae escribió:

It's a variation of the build for critical. You aren't being forced to switch to it.
"
MrToweliee escribió:
Any reason why Flesh and stone is lvl 7 on the PoB? It has to stay at 7 for this build?

The gem only goes up to lvl 7: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Stone
"
Grimstarz escribió:
quick question, if i'm running flesh and stone in blood stance, is having maim support pointless in my 5/6 link?

This build can clear shaper on less than 30c gear and the crit variant was marked as expensive. Please think before you post.
Editado por útlima vez por Mistwalker en 22 jun. 2019 0:44:21
Right sorry didnt check that didn't realise 7 was max..

Also for HC, do you think I should slap in a CWDT enfeeble?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional