[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Clerith escribió:
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

Since I respecced a few times, I decided to try out dual wield crit. ...I don't think I can go back. For my budget, it was 50% more damage, about same survivabilty, and faster movement. You cheat out Brutal Fervour with the Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity combo, so you can get Impact and Overwhelm. And Impact feels SO GOOD.

I can absolutely recommend the RT 2h axe version of this build, though!

hah i did the same and get back to 2h crit version that was published today :D
"
DiabloImmoral escribió:
"
Drexl27 escribió:
What's the expectant amount of alts to go through before getting a T1 fortify/phys dmg at yellow? I'm at like 2500 now, have hit T1 I think three times, and all three times an annulment was required while the item was still blue and each time removed the T1 Fortify/phys dmg. Am I just deleting currency at this point?

I hit one in 30 alts and didn't imprint and RIP'd the annul. 1,800 alts later I never saw it again and had to settle for T2. It's just how it goes sometimes.

How do you imprint and what does it do? I'm new to crafting.

I got a ilvl 100 vaal axe by buying 8x Undisputed. I then hit 30% quality with about 10 perfect fossils, 6 sockets with about 200 jeweller's, and 6-linked in about 600 fusings, so I think on all those points I was somewhat lucky.

But is there any way to lessen the chances of annulling the T1 Fortify/Phys Dmg? Because I have since hit the T1 three times and each time annulled the T1 rather than the other shit mod. And even if I annulled the shit mod, I would have had to try to annul again after the regal if it was shit. Am I right, or is there any way to better my chances after hitting the T1 on spamming alts?
Editado por útlima vez por Drexl27 en 21 jun. 2019 20:10:35
"
Mistwalker escribió:
"
Grimstarz escribió:
quick question, if i'm running flesh and stone in blood stance, is having maim support pointless in my 5/6 link?

Dropped maim from 6 link awhile ago. New hotness is cyclone infused channeling brutality fort impale and melee physical. Drop fort for melee on full life if you have fort on weapon and pulverize swap for impale if mapping. I just keep impale in at all times because I'm lazy.

Link maim to flesh and stone, will give you maim in blood stance for boss fighting, use sand for mapping if you feel low on defense.

I've been using blood and sand, mostly in blood stance. I just changed my setup to flesh and stone + maim link, but my tooltip is lower now.
The maim setup compensates for the tooltip dps loss?
"
Drexl27 escribió:
Hey, still playing your build since the start of Legion, and after having killed Uber Elder and Shaper a few times, I have about 20ex to spend. Out of the items that I have, what do would you recommend most?

Also, if I were to go for a gg axe craft, why does your guide say to only go for ilvl 83+. Is it not worth getting the ilvl 100 Vaal Axe via 8x Undisputed cards?

Thanks!

ilvl 100 it's pointless when max rolls are capped at 84.
"
Drexl27 escribió:
"
DiabloImmoral escribió:
"
Drexl27 escribió:
What's the expectant amount of alts to go through before getting a T1 fortify/phys dmg at yellow? I'm at like 2500 now, have hit T1 I think three times, and all three times an annulment was required while the item was still blue and each time removed the T1 Fortify/phys dmg. Am I just deleting currency at this point?

I hit one in 30 alts and didn't imprint and RIP'd the annul. 1,800 alts later I never saw it again and had to settle for T2. It's just how it goes sometimes.

How do you imprint and what does it do? I'm new to crafting.

I got a ilvl 100 vaal axe by buying 8x Undisputed. I then hit 30% quality with about 10 perfect fossils, 6 sockets with about 200 jeweller's, and 6-linked in about 600 fusings, so I think on all those points I was somewhat lucky.

But is there any way to lessen the chances of annulling the T1 Fortify/Phys Dmg? Because I have since hit the T1 three times and each time annulled the T1 rather than the other shit mod. And even if I annulled the shit mod, I would have had to try to annul again after the regal if it was shit. Am I right, or is there any way to better my chances after hitting the T1 on spamming alts?

Pray the trash mod is a suffix, craft "prefix cannot be changed", annul.

My first attempt at it ripped the mods (had T1 fort and eldered attack speed, regal added a crappy prefix, annul hit T1 fort......), didn't see another T1 fort for 1K more alts, regaled, hit dex, prefix cannot be changed mod, annul, remove cannot be changed at bench, metacraft. Got this badboy:

It feels like really bad odds to get the T1, but its SO worth the effort - if you are gonna craft a 15+ ex weapon, why cheap out on the basics?

Good luck dude.
Editado por útlima vez por FullMetalCOS en 21 jun. 2019 21:40:06

HIS leech

My leech, why???

here's my pastebin link, would be willing to pay anyone 50c to help fix this issue. I feel like this is why I'm not tanky at all.

https://pastebin.com/sc26eNVA

Ty you to anyone that can help....

P.S. I do have the .8% on my stat sheet in game, but no leech why?
Editado por útlima vez por IIA7XII en 21 jun. 2019 21:46:00
Does blood and sand have to be linked to impale or can that link be broken? Switching up my gear and it would be helpful to know where I can add a cwdt setup.
"
IIA7XII escribió:

HIS leech

My leech, why???

here's my pastebin link, would be willing to pay anyone 50c to help fix this issue. I feel like this is why I'm not tanky at all.

https://pastebin.com/sc26eNVA

Ty you to anyone that can help....

P.S. I do have the .8% on my stat sheet in game, but no leech why?

Get an error code when I try to import.
NVM, I'm a dumbass............

Regal'ed twice so far and ended up with this. Should I continue crafting and just multimod it or try to annul the +2 melee gems and restart?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional