[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi!

Loving this build so far. Just bought a Devoto and the runspeed is just so much fun. The only problem right now though is killing Porcupines. I can't run through them and I get oneshot instantly if the map mods is even slightly bad.

Seeing as we have no CWDT-setup, how are we supposed to battle this? Att he moment this is the only thing that has killed me in my playthrough.

Do we handle no leech maps in any way or do we just reroll them?
"
crazypearce escribió:
thanks ahfack for the idea of using atziris acuity. it makes the sword crit tree i was using a lot more efficient as it saved around 10 points. with those i was able to grab bladedancer for +1 range and either a 4 point dps node or hematophagy for the max leech. i had around 2400 with the vaal pact/vitality void version but i have 3000 with this version.

haven't tried it yet ingame to see if the extra leech is actually worth it or not but either way it's a lot more efficient, especially with swords. plus acuity makes intelligence basically ignorable. you can get away without any on gear. the dps pretty much remained the same which is impressive considering i had vulnerability on hit gloves and this setup has no curse.

Yeah I'm going to test myself in standard to see how it feels myself as well.

I think for the crit tree they'll be the goto. However, without slayer overleech or legacy acuity insta-leech, blood-rage/dmg on full life combo won't work most the time. At the moment I'm running maps with pulverize and if I feel like it I'll swap to dmg on full life however the damage is so high I'm not swapping gems at all anymore. If someone wanted swap I'd probably recommend close combat in that scenario.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
n86eal escribió:
Hi!

Loving this build so far. Just bought a Devoto and the runspeed is just so much fun. The only problem right now though is killing Porcupines. I can't run through them and I get oneshot instantly if the map mods is even slightly bad.

Seeing as we have no CWDT-setup, how are we supposed to battle this? Att he moment this is the only thing that has killed me in my playthrough.

Do we handle no leech maps in any way or do we just reroll them?

Make sure your endurance charges are up and you're in sand stance. Reroll no leech
"
Ahfack escribió:

I think for the crit tree they'll be the goto. However, without slayer overleech or legacy acuity insta-leech, blood-rage/dmg on full life combo won't work most the time. At the moment I'm running maps with pulverize and if I feel like it I'll swap to dmg on full life however the damage is so high I'm not swapping gems at all anymore. If someone wanted swap I'd probably recommend close combat in that scenario.

you can keep the leech with the soul tether and glorious vanity jewel combo. for 7 points i think it's worth it considering you get 25% more EHP as well. i've been running blood rage and dmg on full life and it's been fine

because of that combo i've actually thought of switching to berserker. you will have the slayer leech at full life still. just changing the ascendency points took me from 11m to 27m lol. though i'm not sure how easy it is to keep high rage so i'm not sure how accurate that is.

without the old overpowered as fuck leech i'm really not sure what the beneift to slayer is anymore, other than a bit more aoe
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 22 jun. 2019 6:49:10
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

you can keep the leech with the soul tether and glorious vanity jewel combo. for 7 points i think it's worth it considering you get 25% more EHP as well. i've been running blood rage and dmg on full life and it's been fine

because of that combo i've actually thought of switching to berserker. you will have the slayer leech at full life still. just changing the ascendency points took me from 11m to 27m lol. though i'm not sure how easy it is to keep high rage so i'm not sure how accurate that is.

without the old overpowered as fuck leech i'm really not sure what the beneift to slayer is anymore, other than a bit more aoe

Hmmmm curious indeed. Of course you'll have to take slayer buffs off the jewel of swapping ascendancies over to get accurate numbers. Berserker dmg OP haha. I think it would be a little less solid of a build and get 1 shotted a bit more.
wtf is Buffs and Stuff, Viridian Jewel ????????????????????????????

wtf is that
Loving the build!

Quick question. I use a rare 6L armour for my cyclone links, just got a disfavour and im wondering if I should go with 5L disfavour for my cyclone or stick with a 6L in the armour. Thought?

Also, I think the 4,5,6L suggestions in your FAQ is from 3.1 (kinda outdated?)
- What gem should I drop for my 5L if thats the way to go?

Thanks in advance!
"
Ahfack escribió:

Hmmmm curious indeed. Of course you'll have to take slayer buffs off the jewel of swapping ascendancies over to get accurate numbers. Berserker dmg OP haha. I think it would be a little less solid of a build and get 1 shotted a bit more.

yeh, it gets to a point where you are just adding numbers for the sake of adding numbers. cause lets be honest, with 10m realistic dps you are pretty much insta phasing everything in the game

with legion mobs i've found dropping dps for health does help a lot. because you extra projectiles and dmg mods on high tier maps they can easily deal 6k insta damage
"
Betriebsrat escribió:

guys i really need help here. how would you progress with that?

Multiple, IAS+qaulity, +2gems, flat phys?

also is there any DPS calc or crating simulator?

Is that worth to keep if going crit or should I annul?
Somebody please help

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional