[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Betriebsrat escribió:
"
Betriebsrat escribió:

guys i really need help here. how would you progress with that?

Multiple, IAS+qaulity, +2gems, flat phys?

also is there any DPS calc or crating simulator?

Is that worth to keep if going crit or should I annul?
Somebody please help

Annul
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Wheres the pob import string with crit version? Every pob in the thread has RT taken so i assume theyre not crit versions
What would you guys do with a second 6 link (if not using Kaom's)?
I have close to the lowest DPS of anyone on all of PoE.ninja over level 90. Just curious if I've done something stupid with my tree or gems and haven't realized it. I could get 2 better gems, phys damage on rings, and Hillock quality my weapon but I'm showing as literally 1/3 to 1/2 the damage of everybody else and it's bugging me. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/rKVwvLC6
Recently fossil crafted this:

Should be worth to keep, shouldn't it? Is intimidate good?
Quick question about priority on passives. im running 6l impale setup mostly for mapping aswell instead of pulverise. should i take swift skewering over hatchet master first?
"
n86eal escribió:
Hi!

Loving this build so far. Just bought a Devoto and the runspeed is just so much fun. The only problem right now though is killing Porcupines. I can't run through them and I get oneshot instantly if the map mods is even slightly bad.

Seeing as we have no CWDT-setup, how are we supposed to battle this? Att he moment this is the only thing that has killed me in my playthrough.

Do we handle no leech maps in any way or do we just reroll them?

Check my links, I don't use leap slam much so I added a CWDT setup. Vaal molten shell feels great with the granite flask.
"
Skrible escribió:

how do i go from here?

+2 support gems
+int/quality or chance to double damage or?

help please, i dont know if int/quality or double damage is better. or is there other better suffix out there?
Any tips for low level tree? What nodes should I get first? Do I rush to resolute technique?
What is the advantage of using and elder Vaal axe for crafting?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional