[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I think i just finished my build for now sitting on 440k tooltip unbuffed and 1.1m buffed ^^

Back at it again with my smashing of this axe. I appreciate everyone's help so far as I am very new to this and want to craft this thing correctly.

I've been pounding this thing all day and every annul I've hit erased my l20 Fortify so i've been very sad. Last round of Alterations and it seems i've hit two of the t1 mods that i'm looking for even before the regal.

I assume the method is still the same at this point, Regal and hope for another good mod (flat phys, aspd etc etc etc) but since I have two of the mods it would be worth it to imprint between each regal attempt?
Editado por útlima vez por thekryptkeeper1200 en 15 jun. 2019 20:04:23
"
thekryptkeeper1200 escribió:

Back at it again with my smashing of this axe. I appreciate everyone's help so far as I am very new to this and want to craft this thing correctly.

I've been pounding this thing all day and every annul I've hit erased my l20 Fortify so i've been very sad. Last round of Alterations and it seems i've hit two of the t1 mods that i'm looking for even before the regal.

I assume the method is still the same at this point, Regal and hope for another good mod (flat phys, aspd etc etc etc) but since I have two of the mods it would be worth it to imprint between each regal attempt?

Yeah I would imprint that
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
sutasafaia escribió:
I'm curious as to the reasoning behind RT for this patch, isn't accuracy so easy to get now that you don't even really have to think about it? Do you have to give up too much in the way of life to get some accuracy or crit scaling nodes or something?

This build has always been around for a while and has always been non-crit/RT. Thinking about dabbling in crits with swords though when I have time (post above this one).

I would love to see your take on a crit build if/when you get around to it. To be fair it's not like this build needs the extra damage but who knows? Maybe even more life can be squeezed out.
"
sutasafaia escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
sutasafaia escribió:
I'm curious as to the reasoning behind RT for this patch, isn't accuracy so easy to get now that you don't even really have to think about it? Do you have to give up too much in the way of life to get some accuracy or crit scaling nodes or something?

This build has always been around for a while and has always been non-crit/RT. Thinking about dabbling in crits with swords though when I have time (post above this one).

I would love to see your take on a crit build if/when you get around to it. To be fair it's not like this build needs the extra damage but who knows? Maybe even more life can be squeezed out.

Right now I'm seeing how far I can push it. 30.8m shaper dmg and 6.7k life with real gear and a multimodded exquisite so far lol. No watchers eye
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 15 jun. 2019 20:10:47

Currently running T12 / T13 maps, feeling a bit squishy now on bosses mostly.
My friend told me to get armour boots / and better rings. \
What do you guys advice me to do? One of the rings gives me so much resistance...
"
reggie_gakil escribió:
I think i just finished my build for now sitting on 440k tooltip unbuffed and 1.1m buffed ^^

Niccccccccccce man
site is kinda slow but i remove the cold res with an anull.
is this one good to multimod or would be better try to get fortify 20?
i just linked my axe :P
about 500 fus..

so now i can sell my disfavour :P
ing: Sehemyr
So we don't use Crimson Dance/Bleed anymore? Bit confused by the Crimson Cyclone and that part about Crimson dance in FAQ but its not on the trees as part of the build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional