[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

It is seeming like crit is the better way to go. I can take off RT and have 100 chance to hit without building any accuracy this league. Taking 2 handed crit nodes and other crit nodes and swithing to a 2h fortify sword with crit multi implicit and crit chance comes to a lot more dps than 2h axe RT. Anyone else have some input on this?
For the last mod on a Vaal Axe, why is Str/Int w/ Quality % the preferred mod over something like ias/quality? Is it just the best available mod once we put everything else on it?
Spoiler

Why don't we use Charging Offensive node?
Editado por útlima vez por Ant_Power en 15 jun. 2019 16:26:20

Bleeding on hit a viable roll? Currently using Haemophilia but I do want to move away from it in the future. The only bleeding I see now is the 10%/10% from the axe nodes....which is probably enough but idk. Now that we are not using vulnurability aura we lose the % chance to bleed there.

Could anyone explain to me the steps to move forward from here?

Craft multimod
Craft IAS?
Editado por útlima vez por thekryptkeeper1200 en 15 jun. 2019 16:48:04
How are we able to cast all the buffs and auras that are listed in the build? Right now I can only use Blood and Sand, Blood Rage, Dread Banner, Pride and Ancestral Warchief. I can't figure out how to add Vulnerability to the mix, and if I swap Vuln in for AW I still dont have enough mana to reserve for it. Thanks for any help
Is Elder Vaal axe the best base to use?
Guys need some tips for my cyclone 4.5k Hp

Sometimes i get oneshotted at t16 maps with this gear:

What should i improve?
Editado por útlima vez por scorpion7010 en 15 jun. 2019 16:41:18
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Zerotactics04 escribió:

What should I do here? Do i drop bane of legends because like damn!

You're done bro. Multi mod, flat phys, supp gems/hcbe, and either 20ias or ias/q hybrid craft

Awesome base! Doesn't get much better than that

Be sure you get 17q+ q on it before fusing it. Better odds the higher the quality

Thanks for the input! Would you respec Bane of Legends to Impact or just keep it for the better cull? Also is 20 ias or ias/q the better craft to finish it off?
how much dmg retch belt gives? i mean this leech belt. Pob doesnt calculate it :( so hard to know how good is it for dps
im a noob, i followed the sword tree mostly, i grabbed a little more HP tho. I dont know what ive been doing wrong, but my dps arent even near as yours, my gear isnt the best i know, but idk what to do really. My profile is public if anyone wants to help, ill throw you 10c or something. My IGN is ElundisCoreW.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional