[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

this intelligence we need is so annoying. i cant use daresso's salute because i can only obtain intelligence from amulet i'm searching steel rings but with intelligence and good stats steel ring too much cost. can we change infused channeling with damage on full life or another gem.
"
Matejel escribió:
this intelligence we need is so annoying. i cant use daresso's salute because i can only obtain intelligence from amulet i'm searching steel rings but with intelligence and good stats steel ring too much cost. can we change infused channeling with damage on full life or another gem.

Yeah or just use brute force solution cheap jewel just below duelist start for all the int you'll need
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Is Elder Vaal axe the best base to use?
How are you able to run all of the auras? With pride, vuln w/ blasphemy, and blood and sand I have no more mana reservation to run dread banner.
Recommendations for 5 Link on my Atziri's before I 6 link it?

Guide shows old gems.
God thanks for that build, i'm trying to craft that axe, i'm so damn hyped :D

Lova ya mate

The axe so far:
(i did hit a shitty regal mod and annul him) suggest to multi-mod (what i think i'll do) or try to get the AS mod before multi-mod ?
Editado por útlima vez por FusRohBert en 15 jun. 2019 15:42:12

in first hit :) regal (got shitty life gain on hit) and annul this shit :D now multimod and worse thing... 6L xD
ing: Sehemyr
I want to ask whear did any one see blasphemy in this biuld becose i dont see it and if have how the fuck we get mana for that i mean i dont have enlighten level 4 now i leveling it up and i cant run one of new auras i left with 157 mana and me mana over super fast if i dont hit any mob .
I cant reserv any more mana .
And i see ppl write for blasphemy and +1 curses and dont get it how you get mana for 2 curse i cant run all of me auras not all of me curse!
Pls any one explain ?
First of all, thanks ahfk for the guide. I'm having a really good time mapping, and i just love cyclone. Currently accumulating a bit of currency, still running a 5L and trying some things out.

"
mistress_luck escribió:
How are you able to run all of the auras? With pride, vuln w/ blasphemy, and blood and sand I have no more mana reservation to run dread banner.

This is what I'm also asking myself. I'm currently running Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Blasphemy w/ Vuln.
Thats nearly a 100% reserved Mana. The rest is enough to leap slam around and cyclone is obviously free bc of -total mana cost on a ring, but is one enlighten support really enough to also add Pride (which alone reserves 50%).

How does this compare to disfavor axe?
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional