[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So far i'm having alot of fun with this build, but my main concern atm is how to avoid geeting bursted or 1 shotted? I have around 4.7k hp (i know i should get better gear), and even izaro in uber lab can 1 shot me, same as any other boss/mob with heavy hits. I never played a hp based character, so all of this is kinda new for me.

And is getting chaos resist recommended? The only place we can get it is in our gear right?
"
Grimstarz escribió:
So far i'm having alot of fun with this build, but my main concern atm is how to avoid geeting bursted or 1 shotted? I have around 4.7k hp (i know i should get better gear), and even izaro in uber lab can 1 shot me, same as any other boss/mob with heavy hits. I never played a hp based character, so all of this is kinda new for me.

And is getting chaos resist recommended? The only place we can get it is in our gear right?

"
Ahfack escribió:

hahahaha those flasks, mother of god. Yeah, work on them man. Can get some decent defensive utility out of those too like rumis/magic granite, ruby/sapphire/topaz for less dmg taken of an element. quality everything with armour especially your kaoms. Yeah I know your weapon is a 6l but definitely needs work. Boots need work. If I was you I would personally concentrate on gettin disfavour or making your own fortify axe, after that, then you could easily dial back damage points for more life on tree. Also, incorporating enfeeble whether it me enf-on hit gloves or blasphemny/enf sacrificing some dmg auras. Also try sand stance while mapping instead of blood stance. Blood stance mainly for bossing if you're feeling squishy mappin.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
millzzz escribió:
Having issues getting 1 shot, not sure what the deal is: gear below.

My flasks are not great, really need to work on those. Also running Mace over Axe/Sword because I got a good deal on a 6L one.

I dropped Crimson while mapping myself and realizing it didn't seem to help at all. So, my tree pretty much matched the new one long before that one was updated. https://pastebin.com/7R3xzJNy

Just not sure what kind of mitigation I can go after. I ran enfeeble aura for a long time but it didn't seem to help very much. Armor rating sucks, but don't feel like there's much I can do about that / how much it would actually help.

hahahaha those flasks, mother of god. Yeah, work on them man. Can get some decent defensive utility out of those too like rumis/magic granite, ruby/sapphire/topaz for less dmg taken of an element. quality everything with armour especially your kaoms. Yeah I know your weapon is a 6l but definitely needs work. Boots need work. If I was you I would personally concentrate on gettin disfavour or making your own fortify axe, after that, then you could easily dial back damage points for more life on tree. Also, incorporating enfeeble whether it me enf-on hit gloves or blasphemny/enf sacrificing some dmg auras. Also try sand stance while mapping instead of blood stance. Blood stance mainly for bossing if you're feeling squishy mappin.

Gonna be totally honest, i've near given up on disfavour. Prices are just going up and i'm finding nothing worth selling anymore as my mapping has crawled to a stop.

I feel like i'm just having very bad luck on packs, getting 1 shot by random stuff that there's no way I can react to.

I had about 5ex saved pre-kaom's and now i'm just not running enough to make money.

I'll give a look at flasks. Hopefully that'll help with some of my issues.
And sand stance and enfeeble too plz

So, if I multimodded this, I would add the phys damage prefix and str+quality suffix, right?
Sorry to ask about it, but would you mind doing a weapon craft "mini guide" ahfack? Would help a lot.
3.5ex for base, 5 perfect fossils, one alch + one 3 alch bench craft, 64 jewellers and 439 fusings later I have 30% 6linked ilvl 100 elder vaal axe.

now the real money burning comes :(

Hi
its worth imprint ? or rerol for better mods (lvl20 fortify) ?
(used 1,5k alt so far)
ing: Sehemyr
"
blajo escribió:

Hi
its worth imprint ? or rerol for better mods (lvl20 fortify) ?
(used 1,5k alt so far)

Ya beast it. It's basically like 5%~ less dmg from the best outcome

DO EEEEET

Remember you have an annul possibility before imprinting back if regal fails
Hello everyone! Awesome build, thank you, Ahfack, really like smooth mapping experience! Started doing T14 maps and got feeling like I need to upgrade my gear for more survivability/damage. I have about 3ex worth of currency, but I don't reaaly know from what to start.
Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

I understand, that basically everything (except for Kaom and amulet) is shit, but still, what is the best way to improve gear without sacrificing damage and survivability?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional