[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Relocka escribió:

Trying too craft a Vaal axe too this build, have this atm should I reset it and try get fortify before trying too multi mod it or should i keep it.(new too crafting)

any help would be appreciated

Gotta have fortify
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
philantrophy escribió:
Hello, ahfack

great build.

Will you put an crit version for this online too ?

Because arent we doing more dmg with a crit build ?

Another question.

can i craft int/quality + use hillock so i can get 4x+% quality on it ?

Hillock is guaranteed 8%
Yes can have 18q and 8q for 46q total
i have like 5ex saved to get a disfavour, now i have the dilema, continue farming to get a disfavour or buy a i83 elder base, they are around 3 ex... what i do now?
Editado por útlima vez por HashFTW en 15 jun. 2019 9:26:53
Wat will be beter for this build whith CWDT Molten shell \ Immortal call \ Steelskin ?
Anarchy ING @LebikCi
"
HashFTW escribió:
i have like 5ex saved to get a disfavour, now i have the dilema, continue farming to get a disfavour or buy a i83 elder base, they are around 3 ex... what i do now?

This is where you meet the cruel or kind harsh mistress of RNG

It's up to you. Also be aware of bench crafting costs like 2ex for multi mod etc...
This might be a dumb question but if you take RT with the sword based tree, doesnt that mean you cant crit with Starforge and essentially you cant shock?

Thanks in advance!
Editado por útlima vez por Zyaak2point0 en 15 jun. 2019 9:56:11
This might be a dumb question but if you take RT with the sword based tree, doesnt that mean you can crit with Starforge and essentially you cant shock?

Thanks in advance!
This might be a dumb question but if you take RT with the sword based tree, doesnt that mean you can crit with Starforge and essentially you cant shock?

Thanks in advance!
Sorry i lagged
Editado por útlima vez por Zyaak2point0 en 15 jun. 2019 9:55:21
dudes yo! can you take a look at my char and let me know where can i improve? I got like 3 ex so apart from swapping tabula for kaoms or belly, I am thinking of droppin some currency into 6L axe with similar stats as the unique one and drop tabula for 4L belly just to get more hp going, got 4.5k and its not rly enough. ofc get more lvls into gems. i want to save up for atziri disfavor but thats far, far away unless i drop smth nice. i am more worried about the tree then the gears coz i know its pretty budget tho i dont thinki i can do t11 maps easily yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional