[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
thekryptkeeper1200 escribió:
Thanks for your input, since I have enough currency to do another round or so of alterations I think I will do it the right way - Since this will be an endgame weapon and I am currently happy with my setup, no reason not to dump into this and have it done correctly.

Can you tell me what i'm looking for on the regal? If I understand correctly, I can craft things like IAS after I do the multimod so couldn't I theoretically craft everything one at a time, or is this incorrect?

You can't multimod a magic/blue item. You have to either have a 1mod rare by using annuls or habe 2+ good rare mods to multimod. Follow the crafting guide and you'll get it ;) has all the info you need
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 15 jun. 2019 7:56:46
"
Zerotactics04 escribió:

What should I do here? Do i drop bane of legends because like damn!

You're done bro. Multi mod, flat phys, supp gems/hcbe, and either 20ias or ias/q hybrid craft

Awesome base! Doesn't get much better than that

Be sure you get 17q+ q on it before fusing it. Better odds the higher the quality
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 15 jun. 2019 8:00:39
"
Edeka escribió:
If you desync a lot, take more bleed stopping life flasks with you, the writhing jar works wonders too to leech and gain charges!
Oh i didn't even had any bleeding flask equipped at all :D That was the problem. Thought our ascendency is enough but with anti bleeding flask it was easy now.
"
shokilicious escribió:
"
Edeka escribió:
If you desync a lot, take more bleed stopping life flasks with you, the writhing jar works wonders too to leech and gain charges!
Oh i didn't even had any bleeding flask equipped at all :D That was the problem. Thought our ascendency is enough but with anti bleeding flask it was easy now.

Yeah dropping vp for running lab is also a very common practice for vp builds in general. Just costs a regret. I recommend catalyzed eternal life flask for labs
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 15 jun. 2019 8:14:35
Wat will be beter for this build whith CWDT Molten shell \ Immortal call \ Steelskin ?
Anarchy ING @LebikCi
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
jungleizmassiv escribió:
so what should I do with this? ilvl 100

Merciless is nice but if you intend to use it for this build keep alt spamming for fortify and follow the crafting guide

so I get 28% from Jun/Hillock, then add rank 3 quality from bench, 6link and only then start crafting, right?
Dear Ahfuck,

I am not posting much on this forum, but I have to post a THANK YOU to you for this build.

I played POE on and off since beta, and it´s been a while since I had so much fun.

Thank you for making my POE great again :)

NiN
"
jungleizmassiv escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
jungleizmassiv escribió:
so what should I do with this? ilvl 100

Merciless is nice but if you intend to use it for this build keep alt spamming for fortify and follow the crafting guide

so I get 28% from Jun/Hillock, then add rank 3 quality from bench, 6link and only then start crafting, right?

If you haven't hit your mods yet just use perfect fossils to try and hit 28+ or hillock is fine too. You can then alt spam and hit your mods. Once you hit your rare mods just craft a 18q mod to it temp. Then Jew/fus until 6L. Then you can take off temp q craft, multi mod and done
Hello here !, i have a little question about Pride and Watcher'eyes, do you think there is a good Elder jewels with Pride effect ? or it's better to use only rare jewels ?
"
TekiNinjo escribió:
Dear Ahfuck,

I am not posting much on this forum, but I have to post a THANK YOU to you for this build.

I played POE on and off since beta, and it´s been a while since I had so much fun.

Thank you for making my POE great again :)

NiN

Glad your having fun man! SPIN2WINNNNN

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional