[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Ran into a weird problem, lvl'd this build into the 70's. But for some reason I can't run pride, F and S, B and S, and banner at the same time.

pride=50%
Flesh and Stone=25%
Blood and Sand= 10%
dread=10%

total mana pool 612

leaves me with 12 mana, not enough to use cyclone. Is there a simple way to fix this? Adding more manna will not work unless its a large sum (100+) and even then it will only give me a few extra to use.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
"
priestillian escribió:
guys, worth taking Charging offensive skill point because cyclone consider a channelling skill?

No
The item is yours when it is in your bag.
Editado por útlima vez por Ushela en 15 jun. 2019 5:53:13
"
IIA7XII escribió:
Ran into a weird problem, lvl'd this build into the 70's. But for some reason I can't run pride, F and S, B and S, and banner at the same time.

pride=50%
Flesh and Stone=25%
Blood and Sand= 10%
dread=10%

total mana pool 612

leaves me with 12 mana, not enough to use cyclone. Is there a simple way to fix this? Adding more manna will not work unless its a large sum (100+) and even then it will only give me a few extra to use.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

ring with -# to total mana cost of skills
Editado por útlima vez por Vanxan en 15 jun. 2019 6:06:47
Can u do a quick PoB with for crit cyclone aswell? I have a hits cant be evaded+lvl20 fortify 2h sword!Great work so far mate
Why was the bloodletting + crimson dance dropped on the last update ?

EDIT: I'm blind nvm, on the first few sentences he says Got rid of Crimson dance/bleed wheel for Martial Experience Wheel based on feedback received -- continue to give me feedback on this (I am a fan of both)
Editado por útlima vez por urgarok en 15 jun. 2019 6:17:18
I m 95lvl sitting at 6.7k hp, legion mobs hit for 6k in t15 maps

so simply get more hp or use the blind stance it does reduce ranged dps of enemy!
that maim dps boost is worthless in maps, to not die is priceless tho
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
What do you guys think i can do with this? started crafting.

is it possible to multimod then craft phys+accuracy, and add phys damage? what would you do? im terrible with crafting, thanks.

Enjoying the build, had shaper down on Tuesday and this will probably be the first character I try and take to 100.

Only thing I seem to struggle with other than my own stupidity is Porcupines... they scare me a lot!
"
Jamminz escribió:

Enjoying the build, had shaper down on Tuesday and this will probably be the first character I try and take to 100.

Only thing I seem to struggle with other than my own stupidity is Porcupines... they scare me a lot!

porcupines and ranged legion mobs... my nemesis xd
What about Oni-Goroshi blade , is it viable for sword part of the build ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional