[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
thekryptkeeper1200 escribió:

Can you tell me what i'm looking for on the regal? If I understand correctly, I can craft things like IAS after I do the multimod so couldn't I theoretically craft everything one at a time, or is this incorrect?

a good attack speed or flat physical roll. attack speed hybrid with attack speed nearby enemy or bleeding culling strike with phys% hybrid roll. maybe weapon range. apart from that the rest is trash so you have like a 4/45 to hit one of them.

if the attack speed or flat roll is worse than the crafted one though you are better annuling and trying to start over.

total cost of crafting after getting the axe with fortify on should be 5ex and 8chaos (multimod -2ex, +2gems -2ex, t1 attack speed-1ex, int/str quality -4c, t1 flay phys -4c) to give you an idea of how much you will need
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 15 jun. 2019 5:04:24
Just wondering what sort of dps should be achievable with this build on a low budget? I haven't invested more than an ex or so into this (and have 2ex in currency for upgrades) and my PoB tooltip says 156k. Only played melee once before and that was Ngamahu's cyclone so quite different (and pre-rework).

I'd say none of my gear is good - it's all just alright, so I'm sure there's a LOT of room for improvement. Just added the steel rings, sitting pretty much res capped, but there's no way i'll be able to afford disfavour/multi-mod rare 2H axe, so thinking my best bet is to aim for a good 6L chest for the cyclone and then maybe run with a 4L/5L ancestral warchief and blas/vuln, cwdt/steelskin.

Any input very welcome. Had a good read of the notes on page 1 and have a reasonable idea of where to go, but most builds i've played have been ED/traps/arc so new ground for me.

Edit: also there is discussion of crimson dance in the FAQ, which seems to suggest we should take it, but it doesn't appear to be in any of the trees. Is this worth picking up? I'm not struggling for boss dps with ancestral warchief at the moment, but that's only at T12 maps.
Editado por útlima vez por Parhelius en 15 jun. 2019 5:15:54
seems a lil risky to count on the 50% yagul freeze immune for mapping. Right now Im using the freeze/bleed immune on flask. And switching the freeze with curse for temp chains maps.

Any other pantheon options?
anyone getting one shotted with some legion mobs and porcupines? how you deal with this? i dont have any problem with other mobs but with this... getting 1 shoted here and there wtf (life atm its 4,8k)

thats my gear atm, saving money for disfavour...

Editado por útlima vez por HashFTW en 15 jun. 2019 5:20:57
Yeah higher maps legion range mobs are 1-shotting a lot.
so what should I do with this? ilvl 100

Editado por útlima vez por jungleizmassiv en 15 jun. 2019 5:31:14
I think the only thing one can do is getting a kaom's, and maybe a bit more armor?

I'm also getting oneshotted in T12+ maps, some of those ranged legion mobs are more powerful than the map boss itself. I mean I expect to be oneshotted in 400+delve, not in a T12 map.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 15 jun. 2019 5:36:33
Hey guys, do we need CWDT + IC for the life recovery from soul of arakaali?
I'm using Vaal Pact also.
Editado por útlima vez por Vanxan en 15 jun. 2019 5:37:34
Any thoughts on Rage Support on Cyclone? seems to me like a good support option or am i wrong?
guys, worth taking Charging offensive skill point because cyclone consider a channelling skill?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional