[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Zerotactics04 escribió:

What should I do here? Do i drop bane of legends because like damn!

that looks real nice, a lot of %phys. gonna have to wait for ahfack on that one cause i have no idea what the recommendation is. i think the extra 10% culling is too good to pass up, even with it on the weapon. being a suffix i guess you'd skip the quality craft and craft it like you normally would

edit: crafted it on pob and it ends up with 600ish pdps with 30%q, which is real good for a fortify weapon. it's like a 14% dps upgrade over my wep, i want one
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 jun. 2019 23:32:38
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Zerotactics04 escribió:

What should I do here? Do i drop bane of legends because like damn!

that looks real nice, a lot of %phys. gonna have to wait for ahfack on that one cause i have no idea what the recommendation is. i think the extra 10% culling is too good to pass up, even with it on the weapon. being a suffix i guess you'd skip the quality craft and craft it like you normally would

edit: crafted it on pob and it ends up with 600ish pdps with 30%q, which is real good for a fortify weapon. it's like a 14% dps upgrade over my wep, i want one

Ya I don't know. The 20% culling is great, but the damage here is also really good. I would lose the quality craft, but could take +2 support gems and also maybe take Impact ascendancy nodes instead of bane of legends.
Editado por útlima vez por Zerotactics04 en 14 jun. 2019 23:43:26

Finally got done crafting, Thanks again ahfack!
Hey. I have level 90, 5500 health. I have a problem with some bosses and especially with new league mobs. All of them kill me with one shot and I don’t have time to do anything.
"
borisevich escribió:
Hey. I have level 90, 5500 health. I have a problem with some bosses and especially with new league mobs. All of them kill me with one shot and I don’t have time to do anything.

Read new update about link gem & skill tree from Ahfack ^^
I see your rings have no - mana cost. Do you have enough mana to use Cyclone continuously?
Hi, Tell me the support stone infused channeling is mandatory? It shows that others will be better for example, damage full life. I think to put blasphemy and aura defenselessness. Look at my profile and advise what to add, but things should be changed, but I saved it for uniks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Crombik2/characters
Editado por útlima vez por Crombik2 en 15 jun. 2019 2:24:23
"
"
borisevich escribió:

Read new update about link gem & skill tree from Ahfack ^^
I see your rings have no - mana cost. Do you have enough mana to use Cyclone continuously?

Hezmana Axe does not require mana
Well, gem setup in PoB for fortify Axe is a mess bro...

Edit: Nevermind, reloaded the pastebin and its fine, strange...

Anyway, Why do You craft STR on axe? Guess its Doubleroll for quality?

I was planning for:

Prefix: Flat phys nad Hits Cant be Evaded

Suffix: Attackspeed, multimod, crit with quality.

Then we can make some adjustments for maybe some criot in tree for maximum dps and deleting RT?
Editado por útlima vez por cr1tical_tomato en 15 jun. 2019 3:11:58
So. If we do not have Kaoms Heart, and therefor a few more sockets. What can we use for extra layer of defence? Since we leech and do leech damage even att full life, and in some cases uses Damage on full life, would CWDT + immortal call be a good extra layer of defence?

PS.
Thanks for the effort Ahfacks, you are really great!
Been running this build since league start. Killing all content easily T16+. However legion mobs are kinda rippy, can you recommend a way to scale more defense? I got all the uniques, but my rares can't even come close to yours.

Lv 90, not quite at 5k life yet. Was hoping to fit in a steelskin somehow for some more effective hp. Thoughts??

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xerept/characters

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional