[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
extaviaqt escribió:
Noob question here:

Do you ever use Vaal Cyclone skill? or just use cyclone 100% everytime?

You can't cancel the vaal cyclone animation so I won't be using it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Just switched from another Cyclone guide to here, bought 20c worth of regrets to get the tree going.
The hint to poemap was worth this alone!
Range is awesome, clearspeed is awesome even on my crappy gear. I'm loving it.
Probably getting 36/40 again!
"
drhobotron escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

To repeat what so many have already said, thanks so much for not just the great build, but also for being such a fine dude about supporting everyone and keeping it cool when things get repetitious. How can we repay you? Beer? Money? Chaos?

Also, I need to know: how do you have that sweet, giant-ass mouse cursor?

Don't think it's physically possible to turn down a tasty adult beverage Hahaha

You can spread the word about the build and help others! Many years ago, I once was a noob too.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Decided to go with crafting my own weapon.

This is what I have so far.

I'm new to crafting my own stuff, so wanted some clarification. Would the best case scenario just be to regal this item and hope for an ias/ias hybrid, ias, or flat phys roll. If I get any of these three mods, then I proceed to multimod the item?

On the other hand, if I get a shit mod on the axe. I'd take my chances with an orb of annulment to get rid of the shit mod and proceed to craft the rest of my mods?

I've read about people buying imprints. Is it worth it to buy an imprint for this roll?

Thanks.
"
holdat escribió:
Decided to go with crafting my own weapon.

This is what I have so far.

I'm new to crafting my own stuff, so wanted some clarification. Would the best case scenario just be to regal this item and hope for an ias/ias hybrid, ias, or flat phys roll. If I get any of these three mods, then I proceed to multimod the item?

On the other hand, if I get a shit mod on the axe. I'd take my chances with an orb of annulment to get rid of the shit mod and proceed to craft the rest of my mods?

I've read about people buying imprints. Is it worth it to buy an imprint for this roll?

Thanks.

Imo, imprints are only worth it if you have an extremely rare roll of something and don't want to mess up too badly. But that is just me!
also the faq section for 4L,5L needs updating. What gem do I drop for a 5L disfavour setup?
Is this one good to multimod even with the crit mult or should i try to anull?

Editado por útlima vez por ChosenKas en 14 jun. 2019 22:08:49
I see thanks. Just anulled regaled and anulled it to have the single hybrid mod now.

"
ChosenKas escribió:
Is this one good to multimod even with the crit mult or should i try to anull?

gotta get the annul man, not worth losing a suffix over when you just could alt spam another fortify mod

What should I do here? Do i drop bane of legends because like damn!
Editado por útlima vez por Zerotactics04 en 14 jun. 2019 23:18:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional