[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
CamelotKid escribió:
Thanks Ahfack for this build; it looks great! One question about the passive tree in the Axe build: on the way to the Hatchet Master node, why do you take the 'Axe Attack Speed and Evasion' node instead of the two 'Axe Damage and Attack Speed' nodes. The latter give quite a bit more damage. Is evasion that important for this build?

yes the evasion is useless and the two damage points are better. but look at the tree, where are you getting that extra point from? there are no shortcuts anywhere to skim points from and every other big dps node is taken in the tree. only thing you can take is a life point but that's just personal preference. with so much dps already i'd prefer the extra bit of life for sure

Yes I looked at the tree and saw there were no nodes to cut, but that assumes you will get to lvl 100, which most players will not. I for sure won't get to lvl 100.
Editado por útlima vez por CamelotKid en 14 jun. 2019 18:36:41
Noob question here:

Do you ever use Vaal Cyclone skill? or just use cyclone 100% everytime?
"
CamelotKid escribió:

Yes I looked at the tree and saw there were no nodes to cut, but that assumes you will get to lvl 100, which most players will not. I for sure won't get to lvl 100.

just gotta make a judgement call then to be honest. if you have one point left over and nothing major to spec into, then respec the as/evasion node and take the two damage/as ones. no wrong or right answer really
Hey ahfack just want to say thank you for the guide and constantly keeping it updated, been enjoying the hell out of myself and I'm no where near the full potential of the build. Current running a sinvictas with a daressos defiance I got lucky enough to 6l. I'm pretty squishy right now but make up for it with overwhelming violence. The move speed with rampage and onslaught is nuts. I have yet to hit the wall being limited by my gear and I'm tearing through red maps, looking forward to gearing up and seeing your further improvements to the build.
Editado por útlima vez por Mistwalker en 14 jun. 2019 20:00:44
REPOSTING FROM A COUPLE DAYS AGO GOT OVERLOOKED SORRY :)

Question: The gem set ups shown don't have blasphemy/vulnerability. Is that not a thing anymore? I just see it as an option to switch it and manually curse for 7% damage.

Also, I've been using Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone and Pride as my auras since the beginning and works very well for me. It leaves me with just enough mana to cyclone. Am I gimping myself with the Flesh and Stone or should I replace maybe with something else?

Lastly Kaom's Heart is not BIS anymore? I keep seeing everything saying 6 link belly or rare now. Just wanted to make sure before I bought one.

Great build though, love it!
"
Mef_f escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
FULL LIFE

Only 6992/6999 Kappa
Btw.. does it break a full life support?

Hahaha yes it counts. Just a visual glitch. And he's the one at full life haha
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
is close combat not better than brutality? jsut curious
devoto and kaom heart are mandatory ?

i mean with all these uniques like haemophilia retch devoto and kaom how you manage the resistances ?

i m struggling with my resistances now

I find myself never using leap slam or blood rage when farming. So I attempted to try the 'lazy way' of charge generation by getting the charging offensive node near vaal pact. DONT DO IT, it sucks, we don't get hit often enough to proc the charges reliably. I reverted back.

"
MalakielCL escribió:
devoto and kaom heart are mandatory ?

i mean with all these uniques like haemophilia retch devoto and kaom how you manage the resistances ?

i m struggling with my resistances now

Nothing is mandatory, hes giving multiple options for people to make it less confusing, for most... Just play around with your items, it all depends on what you can afford and how you want to balance everything.
"
Ahfack escribió:

To repeat what so many have already said, thanks so much for not just the great build, but also for being such a fine dude about supporting everyone and keeping it cool when things get repetitious. How can we repay you? Beer? Money? Chaos?

Also, I need to know: how do you have that sweet, giant-ass mouse cursor?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional