[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

isn't Close Combat support better than DoFL support? I tried to add it to PoB in your build (10% increased Melee Damage and 60% more Melee Damage), now it shows 11,4M dps... well maybe i did something wrong, not a pro to PoB :D
This may have been answered in one of the 300+ pages of the thread but does PoB not properly calculate the new gem changes which now have us Link Flesh and Stone + Maim?

The old setup of Blasphemy - Vulnerability shows it beats Maim + F&S by considerable DPS.

With the Maim + F&S setup I made sure to check off the Enemy is maimed box but whether its checked or not, the DPS does not change.
Editado por útlima vez por ellisd88 en 14 jun. 2019 17:59:50
Very nice build man 1 week in and i did uber elder for the first time ever with this build it has insane leech
Hello everybody,

fast question for anybody who can answer it. We are putting a lot of points in "increase damage with ailments using 2 hander" nodes, if we are not investing points in the bleed tree like lets say "bloodletting" what other benefits will these points give us? do they work on impale or they are just going to be useless to this build?

Thanks
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
FULL LIFE

Only 6992/6999 Kappa
Btw.. does it break a full life support?
I found this axe in act 5 and have been using it till level 90 now. I am wondering if I can resonable upgrade it. Appart from Disfavour all other unique Axes look meh. Any suggestions?

also I am quite dumbfounded which piece of equimpent I should exchange next with what exactly =/ please advice

"
Soske escribió:
Since Devoto's is unusually expensive this league, what's a good alternative besides a rare life/res helm?

Abyssus is second best, bringer of rain third if you have that little money bringer of rain is your best pick anyway

tbh you should just get devoto
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Thanks Ahfack for this build; it looks great! One question about the passive tree in the Axe build: on the way to the Hatchet Master node, why do you take the 'Axe Attack Speed and Evasion' node instead of the two 'Axe Damage and Attack Speed' nodes. The latter give quite a bit more damage. Is evasion that important for this build?

Also, since the Crimson Dance node has bee removed from the build, should the word "Crimson" also be removed from the build thread title?
"
CamelotKid escribió:
Thanks Ahfack for this build; it looks great! One question about the passive tree in the Axe build: on the way to the Hatchet Master node, why do you take the 'Axe Attack Speed and Evasion' node instead of the two 'Axe Damage and Attack Speed' nodes. The latter give quite a bit more damage. Is evasion that important for this build?

yes the evasion is useless and the two damage points are better. but look at the tree, where are you getting that extra point from? there are no shortcuts anywhere to skim points from and every other big dps node is taken in the tree. only thing you can take is a life point but that's just personal preference. with so much dps already i'd prefer the extra bit of life for sure

Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 jun. 2019 18:28:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional