[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
AfterWorkGames escribió:

very nice! good luck on the regal!
This is probably a stupid question but I have to ask..

I am currently level 67 didnt do third lab yet

But when i active all of my auras i got like 20 mana left any tips? I have to play with one aura off currently (pride) Any advice is highly appreciated!
if you want more mana you could possiblly drop blood and sand. I have that dropped currently and my mana is 57 which is enough due to the leech i have when attacking.
@Ahfack, how does Maim Support increase maim effect?

it says increase attack skills but its only linked with spell skills?
get a -mana cost ring. it will make cyclone free.
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Daegon escribió:
~snip!

Hey man!

Totally understand - IRL WHY YOU LIKE DIS

Vuln/enfeeble/tc on hit gloves are all great for us. If you go delving and find a good pair/corrupt a good pair, get enfeeble or tc on hit for sure, if you just intend on blowing through red maps, you might just rock vuln on hit to make it go smoother. If you're still grinding stuff and just rolling through and farming, I'd probably opt for the vuln on hits if at all possible.

Thanks for the reply mate :) much appreciated. Yep still very much on the grind still
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
AfterWorkGames escribió:
Whats up AHFACK! Thanks for the build and time spent answering the same question's over and over lol. Seeing all these recent crafts I decided to try my luck and was wondering about master crafting (very new to this). This is what I have currently.

I was curious if trying the Beast imprint (80c atm) before regal to save the roll's would be something worth doing with these stats? I would rather not go back to square 1 Alt spam if I roll something off with annul but wanted some input. Appreciate it!

How would I do if I had a lot of currency:
imprint->regal->backup... until to get %phys/acc (gibrid-preffix). It the bested than +2 to support. And this pref not available for craft.

Potential 740+ pdps. The result will pay for the investment.

Well, or budget: imprint->regal->unnul->backup... until to acceptable.
Editado por útlima vez por Mef_f en 14 jun. 2019 17:14:28
"
exxidus escribió:
@Ahfack, how does Maim Support increase maim effect?

it says increase attack skills but its only linked with spell skills?

you can test it ingame. put flesh and stone on one of your hotkeys. unsocket maim and it will say 'enemies maimed by this skill take 15% increased phys damage'. now socket maim and look again, it will be buffed by the maim gem and say 'enemies maimed by this skill take 30% increased physical damage'

the aura itself maims nearby enemies so with the gem link you are geting 30% increased, without it linked, the base of 15%
Just 6Linked this wep. and about to have currency to have disfavour. what do you think about this wep ?
"
Mikizzek escribió:
Just 6Linked this wep. and about to have currency to have disfavour. what do you think about this wep ?

I mean I would just do prefixes cannot be changed, scour then just multimod-20ias-18q/hybrid mod good 'nuff imo
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional