[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Camaron escribió:

How is cyclone vs bosses? is this a good boss killing build? or just for fast clear maps?

Ty

It can do neither well, but it can do both alright(not enough layers of defense tho)
It is very balanced build and not too crazy expensive
personally if i could revert time i'd do electric traps instead, this build just does not do well with legion if you do not get 100% perfect spawn place for pylon.

untill you get 6l starforge or favor, your dps is also nothing with this build

Biggest negative is the -30less speed from cyclone, if devs made it 10 or 15 it would be very comfy build

I tried to get move speed but it is never enough, leap slam feels very bad too and bugs a lot this league
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 14 jun. 2019 13:35:27
"
ShadowSlimeYT escribió:
Why is Pride deactivated in the PoB? Because you can`t activate all of the Auras at the same time that are listed in the Guide, so, what should I activate. Or am I overlooking something?

Pride is not deactivated

I have prides and impales I'm leveling in my offhand you might be seeing those deactivated because they're in the offhand.
Look for:
SOCKETED IN BOOTS:

With Enlighten 4:

With Enlighten 2:

The maximum mana cost of cyclone with -9 mana cost crafted ring even on a 7l fortify is 3 mana. Disfavour 6l or 5l fortify should be free
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
JoXi escribió:

I know it's not the best base, but I just crafted this, and now I'm wondering what I should craft on it besides multimod.

Hmmmmm really depends.

The fortify and IAS mods are godly, but the flat phys is worse than the one you can bench craft. Depending on your resources or how deep you are in, you might try 1/3 chance of annuling the shit flat phys. However, if you're in deep and don't have much left just multi mod for 18q/str or int or dex hybrid craft for your only other suffix then +2 supp gems or hits can't be evaded for your only prefix

edit: if you decide to annul it and brick it, take some chaos and throw some perfect fossils on it to try to get higher quality - or just farm 28q later
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 14 jun. 2019 14:17:08
Just fyi, infused channeling's damage bonus doesn't work with cyclone right now, it's a bug. Confirmed by Bex on Reddit.

But it should be fixed somewhat soon hopefully.

Spend all my chaos left on fuse and i got lucky ... I can finaly equip my kaom's and devoto now :)
"
zankioh escribió:
Just fyi, infused channeling's damage bonus doesn't work with cyclone right now, it's a bug. Confirmed by Bex on Reddit.

But it should be fixed somewhat soon hopefully.

Link?

This has been fixed AFAIK

(Right click, open in new tab if too small)

Right now, in my hideout before using cyclone (no infusion):

Right now, in my hideout after using cyclone (with infusion):

~40k tooltip increase
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 14 jun. 2019 14:24:40
"
ghostsamus escribió:

Spend all my chaos left on fuse and i got lucky ... I can finaly equip my kaom's and devoto now :)

"
Ahfack escribió:
"
JoXi escribió:

I know it's not the best base, but I just crafted this, and now I'm wondering what I should craft on it besides multimod.

Hmmmmm really depends.

The fortify and IAS mods are godly, but the flat phys is worse than the one you can bench craft. Depending on your resources or how deep you are in, you might try 1/3 chance of annuling the shit flat phys. However, if you're in deep and don't have much left just multi mod for 18q/str or int or dex hybrid craft for your only other suffix then +2 supp gems or hits can't be evaded for your only prefix

edit: if you decide to annul it and brick it, take some chaos and throw some perfect fossils on it to try to get higher quality - or just farm 28q later

Currently, I'm about 2 ex worth of alterations in, and currently sitting on about 3 ex in mixed currency. I'm not good with gambling, but If I can get better dps from it if I annul the bad flat phys, I'm gonna try it. Hopefully I don't brick it.

Edit: Tried my luck with the annul, this is the result:
Editado por útlima vez por JoXi en 14 jun. 2019 14:38:27
"
Daegon escribió:
Hi Ahfack, just want to thank you for the amazing build and guide, and the constant updates. My usual league starter (MS Jugg) got gutted and your guide made the transition to a new league starter much less daunting.

Also, you seem like a really patient and chilled guy. The amount of repeated questions here - from people who can't be bothered to read two posts above theirs, let alone the front page or heaven forbid the last 10 pages to just get a feel for what's being discussed - astounds me.

I haven't had the league start I hoped for time-wise - RL commitments and all, and my biggest problem is comparing myself to streamers and other players with tons more play time and already full atlas completion and 6 link disfavours - I shouldn't compare I know.. I am making progress slowly but surely, and just wanted to ask a quick question if I may - regarding glove corruption :

What would be the biggest relative gain between enfeeble on hit gloves vs vulnerability on hit gloves? I realise its an offence vs defense vs what your specific char needs type of question - but I am asking purely from a net value gain perspective, so for example if the vuln on hit option gives me 10% more offence but the enfeeble on hit gives me 30% more defence (wild simplification here I know) I would rather just get enfeeble corruption.

So simply put which one is best bang for my buck - which would you prefer yourself? I guess another factor is the corruptions will only be lvl 10 - 12 and have no extra support gems..

Apologies for the cheeky quoting of my own post, but it seems my post got completely overlooked - any input on my question would be greatly appreciated if possible, thanks <3
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Hi, nice build! How do you calculate the DPS? My PoB says that I deal 150k dps but I can melt shaper guards in seconds.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional