[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Nurket escribió:

Suggestion? Worth to annull or just multimod? Alt spammed t2 fort/phys, added t6 crit (bleh) and regaled t1 attack speed.

personally i would say no. losing the quality + only level 18 fortify and less %phys dmg makes the dps suffer a little.

i did a test on PoB with my weapon. i took off the quality and lowered the fortify and %pdps but increased the attack speed to 27%. the one with 27% attack speed is a 4.6% dps loss.

personally i would risk the 33% annul. if you hit it then gg, if not then you can go for the standard fortify+multimod method.

Woop, ended up with only fort/phys t2 left, ias went first, crit second. Now just to get me some exalts to mod.

Thanks! And Ahfack, thanks for the guide.
one question, why do u not spec charging offensive, its right next to vaal pact?
"
denizcan escribió:
one question, why do u not spec charging offensive, its right next to vaal pact?

Frenzy from blood rage
End from ecoms on leap slam, leap slam 100% stuns full life enemies now
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

What to do with this guys

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I don't like gem swapping, so I'm using an all in one gem setup. Does anyone see an inherent issue with this setup?

Cyclone - Infused Channeling - Impale Support - Fortify - Brutality - Pulverize
Why is Pride deactivated in the PoB? Because you can`t activate all of the Auras at the same time that are listed in the Guide, so, what should I activate. Or am I overlooking something?
Hey .

First of all , thanks for this Build. I love Cyc since ever.

But i have a huge Problem and dont get why .
I die sooooo fast . if i follow the passiv tree exactly, i have just 4,7k Life . Armor is also extrem low and Eva too. i would not say my gear is cheap ,but i could improve 1 or 2 things .
Maybe i did something wrong ?? I dont get it

How is cyclone vs bosses? is this a good boss killing build? or just for fast clear maps?

Ty
"
NSUCK escribió:
I don't like gem swapping, so I'm using an all in one gem setup. Does anyone see an inherent issue with this setup?

Cyclone - Infused Channeling - Impale Support - Fortify - Brutality - Pulverize

i was running with cyclone - infused - impale - brutality - pulvarise - fortify before i got my 7l weapon and it was fine. the trash is so easily killed anyways and the impale helped for rares and some legion mobs. no point gem swapping imo

"
Virusx6 escribió:
But i have a huge Problem and dont get why .
I die sooooo fast . if i follow the passiv tree exactly, i have just 4,7k Life . Armor is also extrem low and Eva too. i would not say my gear is cheap ,but i could improve 1 or 2 things .
Maybe i did something wrong ?? I dont get it

dunno your gear but kaoms is a big boost. took me from around 4.5k hp to over 5.7k hp. that helps with one shots and also gives you more leech which helps even more
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 jun. 2019 13:35:39

I know it's not the best base, but I just crafted this, and now I'm wondering what I should craft on it besides multimod.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional