[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello,

thanks for the guide man !

Arent we doing more dmg with crit builds or is as you said not everyhtign well calcualted in pob ?

Can you tell me if this build does more dmg then a crit cyclone slyver build ?

Thanks man !
"
philantrophy escribió:
Hello,

thanks for the guide man !

Arent we doing more dmg with crit builds or is as you said not everyhtign well calcualted in pob ?

Can you tell me if this build does more dmg then a crit cyclone slyver build ?

Thanks man !

Crit will always have more potential dmg, more expensive and harder to manage gear and less hp nodes. It could be an option after you swim in currency.

Guys is the kinetic impact cluster superior to crimson dance and the blood cluster nearby?
with 6link bases being so cheap due to the incubators i think it is worth to mention that buying one of these already linked bases, fossil crafting them into high life with %life and then using a high phys axe is also a cheaper option. 6 linked body armor bases are around 30c while 6 linking your axe can cost more than 10 exalts if ur unlucky and dont go for fated connections. Will result in lower dmg but i think its a good option to start out.
is it best to pick up all the major nodes first then leaving the jewel slots last to pick up on the tree or are the jewels a must get asap?

Suggestion? Worth to annull or just multimod? Alt spammed t2 fort/phys, added t6 crit (bleh) and regaled t1 attack speed.
"
Morbula84 escribió:
Hello guys,

I really like the look of the cyclone build - reminds of the good old babarian in diablo 2.
So I think about picking this build as my league starter.
But since I´m playing on the playstation, it would mean that I would have to play it complete SSF (the trading system is just a mess there).
So I wanted to ask, if this build is vaiable to play it SSF?

Thanks in advance

As an old school D2 Barbarian head, let me tell you, this build feels very, very much like a Lance based WW barb. Compared to other PoE builds its is very smooth, fast, and fun.

IIRC OP said awhile back that it works very well for SSF. Happy hunting.
Hi! I have mana issue. I run with Pride + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand + Dread banner (pride and flesh with englihten 2lvl) and i have mana issue. Mana is so low i run out it so fast. Any suggestion?
"
ceeren22 escribió:
Hi! I have mana issue. I run with Pride + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand + Dread banner (pride and flesh with englihten 2lvl) and i have mana issue. Mana is so low i run out it so fast. Any suggestion?

You need a -cost of mana ring

Correct me if im wrong!

We discussed about Flesh and Stone + Main/Banners and about removing our Blasp + Vuln. But what about Pride ? Whats the point of this Aura really ?

Pride:
50% Mana reserved , 19% phys dmg / 39% phys dmg after 4sec

Vuln + Blasp:
35% Mana reserved , 39% phys dmg all the time + Chance to Bleed and Maim + 30% more DoT dmg

In this setup we just have to switch Enlighten + Pride for Blasp + Vuln

= bonuses looks better and less mana reserved

Also we are able with that setup to switch Banner for Herald of Purity or another 25% mana reserved gem.

Cyclone mana cost = 1 / Leap Slam mana cost = 4 / Blood Rage mana cost = 7
[ with -8 mana cost on ring ( with second ring with -mana costs all our skills are free to cast ) ]
All of that without Enlighten

Ps. Sorry for my english :)

Cheers!

Editado por útlima vez por kowal86 en 14 jun. 2019 9:41:48
"
ceeren22 escribió:

Your options:
1) Mana Flask
2) -# Total Mana Cost of Skills crafting mod on ring
3) multiple mana regen mods on rings
4) Drop off your banner and reduce your mana reserve while you fight, then pick it back up afterwards
5) Pickup a mana regen passive on tree until you scale better your mana leech from attacks
6) Don't run Pride until you need too (i.e. its not really needed thru 10 Acts)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional