[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Would that Axe be enough dps for UE?

"
Ahfack escribió:
"
poeGT escribió:
Expected but lawd the inflation on basic items like Devos and roar being like 10x more now. It's pretty rough. Works out to like 13ex outside of rares.

I am trying cyclone out now after starting with ED+CONT to get some quick currency. I am doing a non-bleed/crimson just for now and I'll probably transition. That means executioner/cleaving and running vulnerablity can be put on hold yeah? I am going to fill out still Kinetic, Brink and splitting strikes.

Outside of a nice roll rare with right chants, is Starkonja a decent poverty replacement for a helm? Or better to just stick with a nicely rolled rare?

I am using Kaom's Primacy just for now until I get some luck. I can't think of another poverty option - maybe after uberlab I can drop it because of culling.

Kaom's sub for this build? A belly? Just placement options until I farm more currency.

Read the thread there is tons of info on budget build recommendations. Sinvicta is 2c and way better than Kaoms

[/b]

I appreciate the detailed response. After going through my inventory and buying a few pieces I came up with this poverty starter. I can't run both flesh+stone and blood+stone, and no blas+vun - I can't afford the loss of HP to Wurm it either.

Anyway this is what I came up with:

I was looking for a nice dbl res 5l chest but ones with decent HP were overpriced. Belly is like 1ex. I have 1ex, 100+chaos and random amount of other currency gathered from my ED.

The gloves are placeholders because they will sell nicely if I don't commit to a prefix/suffix. I didn't think the boots were good enough for a 4 chaos MS chant.

I could go belly no links for 20-22c and pay 30-35c for a 5link sinvictus. I was thinking maybe that and an enlighten gem so I can run blood+sand as well. I am not sure on the resale value on that 50+ chaos though, maybe best to just grind currency and pull the trigger on better.
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 14 jun. 2019 7:01:58
i would just buy a cheap 6l with life. i paid around 35c for one with 100 life and one res. no point spending a lot on a chest when it will get replaced fairly quickly.
How do we like using haemophilia gloves with this build?
"
crazypearce escribió:
i would just buy a cheap 6l with life. i paid around 35c for one with 100 life and one res. no point spending a lot on a chest when it will get replaced fairly quickly.

I could wait for a decent one and see what pops up. 4R 1B 1G only has atm a 40c one thats 70hp only and 27 fire res.

Even any color, everything under that price is all corrupted with no HP or room for HP.

But if I end up investing I'll probably upgrade roughly in this order Devo > Kaom's Heart > Weapon
I must be doing something wrong, I have life n mana leech node, -6 cost from Praxis Ring while I lvl and level 2 enlighten link'd to pride+FnS.. im still ooming on mobs or a solo mob
"
basti escribió:
How do we like using haemophilia gloves with this build?

with the new tree (no crimson dance and bloodletting) i wouldn't bother with it. the cyclone radius is so big that the bleed explosion doesn't really add any clear outside of the cyclone aoe anyway.

i opted to just get a cheap glove with some life and vulnerability on hit since i was already res capped anyway. adds a lot of dps for free
Hi Ahfack, just want to thank you for the amazing build and guide, and the constant updates. My usual league starter (MS Jugg) got gutted and your guide made the transition to a new league starter much less daunting.

Also, you seem like a really patient and chilled guy. The amount of repeated questions here - from people who can't be bothered to read two posts above theirs, let alone the front page or heaven forbid the last 10 pages to just get a feel for what's being discussed - astounds me.

I haven't had the league start I hoped for time-wise - RL commitments and all, and my biggest problem is comparing myself to streamers and other players with tons more play time and already full atlas completion and 6 link disfavours - I shouldn't compare I know.. I am making progress slowly but surely, and just wanted to ask a quick question if I may - regarding glove corruption :

What would be the biggest relative gain between enfeeble on hit gloves vs vulnerability on hit gloves? I realise its an offence vs defense vs what your specific char needs type of question - but I am asking purely from a net value gain perspective, so for example if the vuln on hit option gives me 10% more offence but the enfeeble on hit gives me 30% more defence (wild simplification here I know) I would rather just get enfeeble corruption.

So simply put which one is best bang for my buck - which would you prefer yourself? I guess another factor is the corruptions will only be lvl 10 - 12 and have no extra support gems..
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Terter83 escribió:
Can someone tell me, please, how do we make ennemies bleed? should we use chance to bleed support? My english is not really good and i dont have a strong knowledge of POE, i guess i missed somethings

Bleed chance built in to both sword and axe nodes on left side of tree

TyVm
"
VuSlays escribió:
I must be doing something wrong, I have life n mana leech node, -6 cost from Praxis Ring while I lvl and level 2 enlighten link'd to pride+FnS.. im still ooming on mobs or a solo mob

It will happen because I think of the leech scaling. As you gear up and level the mana leech scales better and eventually you can just hold down cyclone and never OOM with mobs around.

I just used a freeze/bleed mana pot for leveling.
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 14 jun. 2019 8:25:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional