[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Nurket escribió:

Suggestion? Worth to annull or just multimod? Alt spammed t2 fort/phys, added t6 crit (bleh) and regaled t1 attack speed.

personally i would say no. losing the quality + only level 18 fortify and less %phys dmg makes the dps suffer a little.

i did a test on PoB with my weapon. i took off the quality and lowered the fortify and %pdps but increased the attack speed to 27%. the one with 27% attack speed is a 4.6% dps loss.

personally i would risk the 33% annul. if you hit it then gg, if not then you can go for the standard fortify+multimod method.
"
kowal86 escribió:
Correct me if im wrong!

We discussed about Flesh and Stone + Main/Banners and about removing our Blasp + Vuln. But what about Pride ? Whats the point of this Aura really ?

Pride:
50% Mana reserved , 19% phys dmg / 39% phys dmg after 4sec

Vuln + Blasp:
35% Mana reserved , 39% phys dmg all the time + Chance to Bleed and Maim + 30% more DoT dmg

In this setup we just have to switch Enlighten + Pride for Blasp + Vuln

= bonuses looks better and less mana reserved

Also we are able with that setup to switch Banner for Herald of Purity or another 25% mana reserved gem.

Cyclone mana cost = 1 / Leap Slam mana cost = 4 / Blood Rage mana cost = 7
[ with -8 mana cost on ring ( with second ring with -mana costs all our skills are free to cast ) ]
All of that without Enlighten

Ps. Sorry for my english :)

Cheers!

Because Vulnerability is a %INCREASE which just ADDS. Pride is a %MORE which is a multiplier. At least that is my understanding.
When multi modding on an axe with just fortify/%phys, is it not better to go ias/quality and 8-10% double damage, instead of str/quality and ias?
What are your thoughts on rage and close combat supports?
"
yobo123 escribió:
When multi modding on an axe with just fortify/%phys, is it not better to go ias/quality and 8-10% double damage, instead of str/quality and ias?

just tested it on PoB and it's about equal. but bare in mind that more attack speed is a faster leap slam and faster stacking of impale (which doesn't show up properly in PoB)
"
MillenniumDH escribió:

I too would like to know some thoughts on Rage and Close Combat, both seem really good.
"
Gaidin85 escribió:
"
MillenniumDH escribió:

I too would like to know some thoughts on Rage and Close Combat, both seem really good.

Can't really talk about close combat, never tried it, but rage seems really good, it's close to other support gems on PoB (if the calculations aren't bugged ?), and it gives us a bunch of attack speed/phys damages and MS we need in this build.
The enrage system may be a bit annoying but we're a clearspeed build, so anyway i don't see any problem maintaining those stacks throughout the maps.
Editado por útlima vez por mrtournevis en 14 jun. 2019 11:13:38
"
philantrophy escribió:
Hello,

thanks for the guide man !

Arent we doing more dmg with crit builds or is as you said not everyhtign well calcualted in pob ?

Can you tell me if this build does more dmg then a crit cyclone slyver build ?

Thanks man !

Crit will always do more dmg than RT. RT allows for more uniques items more tanky mods, more flexibility, and generally costs less. All depends what you want to accomplish. There are guys farming shaper with 40c of gear using this build, so just depends what your end goal is.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
mrtournevis escribió:
"
Gaidin85 escribió:
"
MillenniumDH escribió:

Can't really talk about close combat, never tried it, but rage seems really good, it's close to other support gems on PoB (if the calculations aren't bugged ?), and it gives us a bunch of attack speed/phys damages and MS we need in this build.
The enrage system may be a bit annoying but we're a clearspeed build, so anyway i don't see any problem maintaining those stacks throughout the maps.

I'll look into rage. However close combat would only beat out dmg on full life by 10% more on bosses that can't be knocked back. Shaper and guardians: sure. Mappimg and pretty much every other boss? No wheyyy. CC is 15units linearly out to 40units. As soon as you pop lions roar you'd be losing that More modifier
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
yobo123 escribió:

just tested it on PoB and it's about equal. but bare in mind that more attack speed is a faster leap slam and faster stacking of impale (which doesn't show up properly in PoB)

It's about the same ya. And I like the idea of fitting in a bit of int/dex if you need it or str for a little bit of life/melee phys. Small numbers, but I think overall good utility. Will make ring shopping easier too

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional