[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello guys , i've followed the gems setup in the guide but when i activate all my auras gems i dont have enough mana to cast spells even tho I have bonus mana on gear. Any idea of what i am doing wrong ? thanks!

Regal hit the 19% ias.

What should I do to finish off the axe? Perfect fossil to 30%? Multi-mod, str/int quality - flat PD and +2 support gems?

Thanks for the guide! Love the build!
"
Daegon escribió:
~snip!

Hey man!

Totally understand - IRL WHY YOU LIKE DIS

Vuln/enfeeble/tc on hit gloves are all great for us. If you go delving and find a good pair/corrupt a good pair, get enfeeble or tc on hit for sure, if you just intend on blowing through red maps, you might just rock vuln on hit to make it go smoother. If you're still grinding stuff and just rolling through and farming, I'd probably opt for the vuln on hits if at all possible.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 14 jun. 2019 14:58:16
"
ZeroCool_ escribió:

Regal hit the 19% ias.

What should I do to finish off the axe? Perfect fossil to 30%? Multi-mod, str/int quality - flat PD and +2 support gems?

OMG no don't perfect fossil it, it will reroll it. You've already got your rolls, you'll have to 28%q it later. You're set and have your base! Just mutlimod and you know the rest
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 14 jun. 2019 14:57:44
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
ZeroCool_ escribió:

Regal hit the 19% ias.

OMG no don't perfect fossil it, it will reroll it. You've already got your rolls, you'll have to 28%q it later. You're set and have your base! Just mutlimod and you know the rest

LOL! That would of been tragic!

Sounds good, thanks for the help!
"
CAKE escribió:
"
Camaron escribió:

How is cyclone vs bosses? is this a good boss killing build? or just for fast clear maps?

Ty

It can do neither well, but it can do both alright(not enough layers of defense tho)
It is very balanced build and not too crazy expensive
personally if i could revert time i'd do electric traps instead, this build just does not do well with legion if you do not get 100% perfect spawn place for pylon.

untill you get 6l starforge or favor, your dps is also nothing with this build

Biggest negative is the -30less speed from cyclone, if devs made it 10 or 15 it would be very comfy build

I tried to get move speed but it is never enough, leap slam feels very bad too and bugs a lot this league

I have to disagree strongly on this. You are right when you say it is balanced between clearspeed and bossing, but rather balanced in a way where it can do both very, very well.

10 mil minmaxed shaper-dps is nothing to only call "alright".
Legion encounters may work better with some builds but even here it performs more than decent. You get a a lot of "bang for your buck" with this build with loads of potential for minamxing if you can afford it. It is no chaos-winter-orb-prenerf broken build, but it is definitely in the top 30% of clearspeed and bossing-builds.

Btw.: Ahfack, very nice work. And by that I do not only mean the build itself but also the work you're putting into keeping it updated, keeping the pobs and trees updated and continously adding sources of information -even by other players- to it. Keep it up!
Editado por útlima vez por kunglao en 14 jun. 2019 15:32:33
"
drcourgette escribió:
Hello guys , i've followed the gems setup in the guide but when i activate all my auras gems i dont have enough mana to cast spells even tho I have bonus mana on gear. Any idea of what i am doing wrong ? thanks!

-# of mana cost to use skill
Look at your cost for cyclone and aim for that reduction so only leap slam cost mana
"
drcourgette escribió:

-# of mana cost to use skill
Look at your cost for cyclone and aim for that reduction so only leap slam cost mana
Whats up AHFACK! Thanks for the build and time spent answering the same question's over and over lol. Seeing all these recent crafts I decided to try my luck and was wondering about master crafting (very new to this). This is what I have currently.

I was curious if trying the Beast imprint (80c atm) before regal to save the roll's would be something worth doing with these stats? I would rather not go back to square 1 Alt spam if I roll something off with annul but wanted some input. Appreciate it!
"
AfterWorkGames escribió:
Whats up AHFACK! Thanks for the build and time spent answering the same question's over and over lol. Seeing all these recent crafts I decided to try my luck and was wondering about master crafting (very new to this). This is what I have currently.

I was curious if trying the Beast imprint (80c atm) before regal to save the roll's would be something worth doing with these stats? I would rather not go back to square 1 Alt spam if I roll something off with annul but wanted some input. Appreciate it!

You got T2 Infamy IAS as a suffix. Yeah go for it and beast. After that regal. After that if you don't like it, annul. If it rips, imprint then

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional