[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

What about this?
+2 to melee very bad? Worse than +2 to support, i think. And %phys/acc ofc ))

Btw.. This will raise Cyclone to 26 lvl with Empower, with 8 stages.
But it still sounds doubtful.
Editado por útlima vez por Mef_f en 14 jun. 2019 17:21:22
Is the +20% Impale effect worth it? Otherwise you could get +10% chance to imaple, and save one point which can go into Path of the Warrior
"
LegendaryMewtwo escribió:
Is the +20% Impale effect worth it? Otherwise you could get +10% chance to imaple, and save one point which can go into Path of the Warrior

yes the effect is worth it imo. if you take the chance you will have a total of 110%, which makes that point useless anyways
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 jun. 2019 17:25:09
"
crazypearce escribió:
"

yes the effect is worth it imo. if you take the chance you will have a total of 110%, which makes that point useless anyways

Yeah at endgame the maim effect is 600k more shaper dmg

Video coming soon :D

www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
crazypearce escribió:
"

Thanks for the response! I just started a melee char cause I got bored of ED/Contagion, do you recommend going right side and rushing Vaal pact? or the other way around for levelling?

My axe is starting to shape up! Threw an annul on it to try to get rid of t7 flat phys! :D
Now I just need some more currency to get +2 levels to socketed support gems and the highest int/quality craft and I'll be happy!
Editado por útlima vez por JoXi en 14 jun. 2019 17:32:43
I have both sinvicta's mettle and Kitava's feast, can't afford Atzari's rn so using one of the two but can't decide which one is best, when sinvicata's ramps up with a lot of kills it has more damage but Kitava's has more base and more life gain as well as the melee splash. Which one of the two should I use, or should I just use another one altogether before getting Atziri's? (new player btw).
Hi, I have a question about gearing and gems. I got a kaom's heart now but haven't used it because I wouldn't be able to get a 6 link weapon. Is it worth to switch over to 5 link cyclone and use kaom's heart? if so, should I take out pulverize?
"
Abbixx escribió:
Hi, I have a question about gearing and gems. I got a kaom's heart now but haven't used it because I wouldn't be able to get a 6 link weapon. Is it worth to switch over to 5 link cyclone and use kaom's heart? if so, should I take out pulverize?

That is what I did until I got a 5 linked axe with fortify.
Since Devoto's is unusually expensive this league, what's a good alternative besides a rare life/res helm?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional