[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
thekryptkeeper1200 escribió:

Bleeding on hit a viable roll? Currently using Haemophilia but I do want to move away from it in the future. The only bleeding I see now is the 10%/10% from the axe nodes....which is probably enough but idk. Now that we are not using vulnurability aura we lose the % chance to bleed there.

Could anyone explain to me the steps to move forward from here?

Craft multimod
Craft IAS?

try to annul bleeding and then multi mod as 1 mod

flat phys
ias
18q hybrid craft
HCBE give up RT or +2 supp gems
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Would you suggest divining this or no?

Do anyone know how much the "+2 level of socketed support gem" craft cost ? Someone told me 2ex for the craft but the wiki say 1
"
Ant_Power escribió:
Spoiler

Why don't we use Charging Offensive node?

less dps per point than basically everything else we take in the maurarder/duelist area. might be worth it if you only plan on doing bosses but you have to be hit to gain the charges and you never want to try to get hit lol

"
FusRohBert escribió:
Do anyone know how much the "+2 level of socketed support gem" craft cost ? Someone told me 2ex for the craft but the wiki say 1

its 2 ex yeh, https://poedb.tw/CraftingBenchOptions

can go there and search for support gems.
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 15 jun. 2019 17:15:45
"
wetty3 escribió:
First of all, thanks ahfk for the guide. I'm having a really good time mapping, and i just love cyclone. Currently accumulating a bit of currency, still running a 5L and trying some things out.

"
mistress_luck escribió:
How are you able to run all of the auras? With pride, vuln w/ blasphemy, and blood and sand I have no more mana reservation to run dread banner.

This is what I'm also asking myself. I'm currently running Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Blasphemy w/ Vuln.
Thats nearly a 100% reserved Mana. The rest is enough to leap slam around and cyclone is obviously free bc of -total mana cost on a ring, but is one enlighten support really enough to also add Pride (which alone reserves 50%).

Will a leveled enlighten really free that much up to have both Pride and blas+vun? I can't run blas/vun, not even close to it. I am already @ 72 mana left. Pride, Dread, Flesh and Blood.
"
blajo escribió:

in first hit :) regal (got shitty life gain on hit) and annul this shit :D now multimod and worse thing... 6L xD

If you craft quality on it, it improves the chances of getting a 6L. After hitting that remove the mod and then multimod, less fusings needed and hopefully less frustration!
"
scorpion7010 escribió:
Guys need some tips for my cyclone 4.5k Hp

Sometimes i get oneshotted at t16 maps with this gear:

What should i improve?

>4.5k hp
>t16

you should have around 7k hp at that point, get more hp and you are golden mate.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!

Can I get some recommendations / suggestions on upgrades? I only have 5.5k HP, sitting at around 240k DPS as well.
"
superjack010 escribió:

Can I get some recommendations / suggestions on upgrades? I only have 5.5k HP, sitting at around 240k DPS as well.
rings, shoes and gloves get more hp attack speed accuracy, drop resolute technique

Btw if I have 3% leech, it does mean retch belt is 6% of my dps?
If so then drop the belt and use 160hp stygian + 15pd+attack speed
instead, craft movement speed on it
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 15 jun. 2019 18:40:51
"
CAKE escribió:
"
superjack010 escribió:

rings, shoes and gloves get more hp attack speed accuracy, drop resolute technique

Btw if I have 3% leech, it does mean retch belt is 6% of my dps?
If so then drop the belt and use 160hp stygian + 15pd+attack speed
instead, craft movement speed on it

Thank you kindly good sir!

Addressing The Retch belt, I'm not sure DPS wise, but I would assume 200% of life leech (3%); I would assume it would deal 6% chaos damage reflected to enemies.

Now that I think about it, that's totally insignificant and seems almost pointless.

I'll start working on upgrades!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional