[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ChosenKas escribió:
site is kinda slow but i remove the cold res with an anull.
is this one good to multimod or would be better try to get fortify 20?

Multimod time!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

I know it isn't Fortify, but i've had horrible luck with crafting (2500+ Alts so far and no luck) and this seems pretty solid?

Think it's worth the Multimod and keeping? Any help is appreciated :)
Can I ask why did you add Slink gloves instead of spiked for example? I want to insanity craft but i am confused about the base. help
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
sutasafaia escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
This build has always been around for a while and has always been non-crit/RT. Thinking about dabbling in crits with swords though when I have time (post above this one).

I would love to see your take on a crit build if/when you get around to it. To be fair it's not like this build needs the extra damage but who knows? Maybe even more life can be squeezed out.

Right now I'm seeing how far I can push it. 30.8m shaper dmg and 6.7k life with real gear and a multimodded exquisite so far lol. No watchers eye

31m Shaper dps just sounds absurd, would that drop him so fast you bypass phases or does he still have a chance?

Also makes me wonder the difference between crit sword and axe RT for budget gear though. I suppose you could swap builds with enough regrets but I have the feeling the trees are different enough that it would be a pretty big investment, far better to plan from the beginning. I'm going to take a guess and say RT is going to be more friendly on budget but with the Slayer ascendency nodes I'm not entirely
"
Shetzki escribió:
Can I ask why did you add Slink gloves instead of spiked for example? I want to insanity craft but i am confused about the base. help

I made those when it was legacy 20 and before you have both enchants and Implicits. Get spiked

This build has been insane, some of my easiest Uber Elders I've done on any build. Haven't played with the Disfavour Corruption, I'm not really a fan of it and will probably just dump the axe for a Fortify Elder one - The Blood Magic makes Cyclone cost 28 life, but because of the mana reservations I feel like I need an enlighten 4 or still need to keep the mana mod to not go OOM instantly with Leap Slam (as I already do with just a -6 and Enlighten 3 (Eleron has not been kind to me, I have another nutty steel ring ready once I finally get that and can dump the Coral Ring.

Cons: Still a bit squishy whenever we stop spinning. Looting, dropping a AW Totem have killed me multiple times - mostly from getting shotgunned by Legion mods in narrow spaces. But on the other hand, that means this build carried my awful ass through everything.

Thanks for the build and all the info Ahfack!
"
aqrunnr escribió:

I know it isn't Fortify, but i've had horrible luck with crafting (2500+ Alts so far and no luck) and this seems pretty solid?

Think it's worth the Multimod and keeping? Any help is appreciated :)

Sorry man gotta keep going
"
Nocley escribió:

This build has been insane, some of my easiest Uber Elders I've done on any build. Haven't played with the Disfavour Corruption, I'm not really a fan of it and will probably just dump the axe for a Fortify Elder one - The Blood Magic makes Cyclone cost 28 life, but because of the mana reservations I feel like I need an enlighten 4 or still need to keep the mana mod to not go OOM instantly with Leap Slam (as I already do with just a -6 and Enlighten 3 (Eleron has not been kind to me, I have another nutty steel ring ready once I finally get that and can dump the Coral Ring.

Cons: Still a bit squishy whenever we stop spinning. Looting, dropping a AW Totem have killed me multiple times - mostly from getting shotgunned by Legion mods in narrow spaces. But on the other hand, that means this build carried my awful ass through everything.

Thanks for the build and all the info Ahfack!

Haha nice! Definitely interesting corruption. You could reserve almost all your mana and put blood magic support on leap instead of ecoms. Just a thought haha
"
sutasafaia escribió:
~snip

31m Shaper dps just sounds absurd, would that drop him so fast you bypass phases or does he still have a chance?

Also makes me wonder the difference between crit sword and axe RT for budget gear though. I suppose you could swap builds with enough regrets but I have the feeling the trees are different enough that it would be a pretty big investment, far better to plan from the beginning. I'm going to take a guess and say RT is going to be more friendly on budget but with the Slayer ascendency nodes I'm not entirely

The crit build I'm theory crafting is completely ridiculous and is for standard funzies. Right now I'm also trimming it down a bit to be more realistic.
Any idea when prices will start to stabalize?

The prices of disfavours and even Kaom's Heart are pretty insane... hopefully there will be more supply by the time I hit a high enough level to equip :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional