[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack escribió:
"
aqrunnr escribió:

I know it isn't Fortify, but i've had horrible luck with crafting (2500+ Alts so far and no luck) and this seems pretty solid?

Think it's worth the Multimod and keeping? Any help is appreciated :)

Sorry man gotta keep going

Is this any better? I know I want the Fortify, but i'm not really sure what else exactly I want to be looking for. +gems, +range, AS I imagine. I'm just not sure how good the values need to be for multi.
"
aqrunnr escribió:

Is this any better? I know I want the Fortify, but i'm not really sure what else exactly I want to be looking for. +gems, +range, AS I imagine. I'm just not sure how good the values need to be for multi.

to make it simple, you basically want high flat phys or attack speed - ones higher than you craft. if they are lower than the ones that are craftable you need to annul them off. so in your case you need to annul twice to take the flat phys and the life gain off. then you multimod it with attack speed, flat phys, int or str + quality and +2 support gems
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 15 jun. 2019 22:04:11

not perfect but alot better than my disfavor :P
Should i be saving for a Disfavor or go the crafting route on a vaal axe? Also what would you recommend i upgrade next thanks a bunch. Loving the build so far.
Does anyone else get shredded by porcupines in tier 14+?

Been cruising through everything with this build, but any map with porcupines is at least a death or two now that we don't have the old IC. Thoughts?
"
jddc78 escribió:

Been cruising through everything with this build, but any map with porcupines is at least a death or two now that we don't have the old IC. Thoughts?

i have the same problem, but atleast i dont get 1 shotted anymore since i got 6k+ hp.

you could try haemophelia gloves they should make it so they dont do damage when they die
Uber Elder down with 2 portals left on a trash rare axe 5 links.

Awesome build.
"
Charlieofdoom escribió:
"
jddc78 escribió:

i have the same problem, but atleast i dont get 1 shotted anymore since i got 6k+ hp.

you could try haemophelia gloves they should make it so they dont do damage when they die

I may have to give that a whirl as I'm at 5k HP until I get a better axe and 6L. Would really hate to replace my gloves as they are one of my better gear pieces.

Any other ideas? I'm using Molten Shell on CWDT by the way. Better alternatives?

Is this lvl 16 fortify worth crafting on or should I sell it for profit and get a new base?
"
jddc78 escribió:
"
Charlieofdoom escribió:
"
jddc78 escribió:

I may have to give that a whirl as I'm at 5k HP until I get a better axe and 6L. Would really hate to replace my gloves as they are one of my better gear pieces.

Any other ideas? I'm using Molten Shell on CWDT by the way. Better alternatives?

Sand stance
Enfeeble
Granite flask/rumis
Make sure your end charges are up by jumping into a pack every few seconds
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 15 jun. 2019 23:18:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional