[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

ya might wanna add that - total mana cost of skills craft is a godsend if you just wanna cyclone forever without minding mana
"
Miffy23 escribió:
"
Froglure escribió:
"
Miffy23 escribió:

- What Stance are we in?

BLOOD. We link Flesh & Stone to a Maim Support and have that active, which gives us a free, massively improved Maim effect just by being in Blood stance. This frees up a gem slot in our 6l, which is optimally taken by Impale Support.

- What Banner?

DO NOT USE DREAD BANNER.
This was a mistake in the build originally, we use WAR BANNER (for the %inc phys taken and Adrenaline buff on planting).

Plant it on bosses *WHILE CYCLONING*, and reactivate it a second or two later (buff only lasts for a sec).

do you use blood also for mapping? seems like most stuff dies instantly and the increased range should have more merit than more damage.

is war banner still better if we dont plan on planting the banner?

I haven't done the math on the passive Impale vs the passive 12% phys taken from War Banner.

Why *wouldn't* you plant it though? You can basically plant in on every map boss nowadays, and even some endgame bosses will provide stacks.

As for the stance, totally up to you, since you can switch stance for free anytime and instantly, play around with it. Obviously if you don't need the damage for comfortable clear, go nuts on the AoE.

i dont plan on doing it because of physical limitations with my hand and using warchief/bloodrage is more than enough stress for it.

would really appreciate if you could look a bit into the passive banner matter. dread banner also has the reduced accuracy which is a nice defensive boost
Really not sure what i am doing wrong. While i can clear Shaper, UAtziri etc it feels like i have no dmg. I takes a long time to just kill guardians.
"
Froglure escribió:

i dont plan on doing it because of physical limitations with my hand and using warchief/bloodrage is more than enough stress for it.

would really appreciate if you could look a bit into the passive banner matter. dread banner also has the reduced accuracy which is a nice defensive boost

Without doing the math i can't really imagine that the passive chance to Impale and small Impale increase would outstrip 12% increased damage taken, tbh. The reduced accuracy is certainly ok, but i'm already running Enfeeble on a CWDT setup as well anyway.
Hello thanks for the build!

I played this several months ago and enjoyed it so much. Now I'm rethinking to play. Is this build able to go deep in Delve and also do elder maps? Thanks
"
Miffy23 escribió:
"
Froglure escribió:

Without doing the math i can't really imagine that the passive chance to Impale and small Impale increase would outstrip 12% increased damage taken, tbh. The reduced accuracy is certainly ok, but i'm already running Enfeeble on a CWDT setup as well anyway.

thats what i thought (but hoped dread would be better :D).

one more thing
in the last version of the build it was better to take the right path in the "swift skewing" wheel but now i see the left one taken.
left gives us 80% chance to impale with 91% effectiveness, right one is 90%/71%. the damage is higher through the right path, the difference is less than 0.5%, but we save 1 skillpoint for going right.

the impale calculator i use is this one
mhm since Atziri's Disfavour is so expensive, wouldn't Kitava's Feast a good solution? 1/10 of the cost (without links) and the melee splash is useless yeah (maybe for leap slam ^^) but the weapon itself seems to be really awesome. Also u got a very high physical damage weapon.
IGN: Demikun
What's the jewel that we can use under duelist to get the inteligence?
"
Krazy_X escribió:
What's the jewel that we can use under duelist to get the inteligence?

Brute Force Solution
Which aura should I spare before I have my enlighten?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional