[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Which gem section is correct? Slayer Cyclone
wtf .... someone know why my cyclone bugs so often? i Leap Slam to an enemy and then my cyclone just won't work anymore....why??
IGN: Demikun
what is better? War Banner or Dread Banner and why? :\
"
RenlyTheGayKing escribió:
Which aura should I spare before I have my enlighten?

you don't need enlighten anymore. just go war/dread banner, blood and sand, flesh and bone and pride. leaves you with 20ish mana so get a -mana ring and you are fine

"
miChaaaaaaa escribió:

Are we also dropping "Cleaving" node and replace it by something else in that context? Do you think overall bleed is not a mechanic we should invest in?

Thanks in advance =)

i did have a think about that but we take pretty much every axe or 2h dps node in the maurader/duelist area, so there isn't really anything to swap it for. the only thing you can really get is harvester of foes, but it's similar dps to cleaving anyway, or a jewel socket but even with quad dps one it won't be more overall damage.

only other option would be to skim points elsewhere and maybe go up towards templar for devotion, discipline and training, amplift and singular focus. you end up with 4% less life and a little more dps. probably not worth it in the end

edit: played around a bit and at my current level with my current gear http://poeurl.com/cszm is 3% more dps and the same hp (due to more str). you lose executioner aoe but gain amplify so the total is the same. definitely something to play around with for yourself as it will vary depending on gear
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 13 jun. 2019 9:34:34
FWIW I switched over to new gem setup last night. Was able at 11 mana w/ no enlighten. I wanted to just get a level 3 but they were expensive so I bought a level 2, it kicked me up to 29 mana, that + a - mana cost ring are perfectly fine for now while I level enlighten from 2 to 3.

"
kris200010 escribió:
what is better? War Banner or Dread Banner and why? :\

Read back a few pages...
So, as I understand it, the current 6 link should be:

Cyclone-fortify-brutality-infused channeling-impale-pulverise

We should also be running

blood and sand
flesh and stone-maim
pride

I assume this means we've dropped blasphemy-Vulnerability?

Are we replacing it with CWDT-Vuln then? Is there a better curse?

Seems our chance to bleed is sort of low without it. Or are we attacking fast enough that it doesnt matter?
Sorry, for asking this. Maybe it's in an earlier post, but everything I read so far makes it more and more confusing. I've followed the first post, I'm pretty noob but my friends helped me a lot.

Currently using the following gems/links:

Wapen:
Cyclone
Fortify Support
Infused Channeling Support
Brutality
Maim
Pulverize

Helm:
Impale
Ancestral Warchief
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand

Boots:
Enlighten Support
Pride
Vulnerability
Blasphemy Support

Gloves:
Blood Rage
Leap Slam
Endurance Charge On Melee Stun Support
Faster Attacks Support

Is this still the way to go? Or do I need to change stuff?

Also if you guys have tips looking at my gear, please let me know :)

"
Miffy23 escribió:
- What is bugged about Infused Channeling:

The tooltip does not show the 10% buff from Infusion working for Cyclone. It is currently not known whether this is just a tooltip bug, or Infusion is not applying to Cyclone. It works for other skills.

INFUSED CHANNELING STILL CONTRIBUTES MASSIVE DAMAGE SUPPORT AND THE REDUCED DAMAGE TAKEN MODIFIER.

Ergo: don't replace it now, there's no reason to. Even if Infusion isn't giving us the 10%, it's still a great support.

- What Stance are we in?

BLOOD. We link Flesh & Stone to a Maim Support and have that active, which gives us a free, massively improved Maim effect just by being in Blood stance. This frees up a gem slot in our 6l, which is optimally taken by Impale Support.

- What Banner?

DO NOT USE DREAD BANNER.
This was a mistake in the build originally, we use WAR BANNER (for the %inc phys taken and Adrenaline buff on planting).

Plant it on bosses *WHILE CYCLONING*, and reactivate it a second or two later (buff only lasts for a sec).

- "I can't afford to run Pride/Blood&Sand/Flesh&Stone /w Maim/War Banner!! HELP!"
Solutions:
+Drop Pride, run Herald of Purity.
+Get a ring with -x mana crafted to make Cyclone free (this might get patched at some point tbh, not sure that's intended)
+Save up for or start leveling an Enlighten 3/4

first, thank you Ahfack for the build... but OMG thank you for this post. This single handedly answered all of my questions and explains exactly how the build works. This is my first full league (playing PS4) and i'm having a lot of fun with slayer!
Will close combat would be better than maim in the weapon's gems? Also, why do you link maim with the auras and enlighten? Surely maim can't be applied by the auras and the auras won't benefit from the more phys damage?
FYI Bex posted on reddit in a thread that the team is aware of the infused channeling bug and know how many people want it fixed. So hopefully soon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional