[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

What would be optimal 5l setup?
This is all kinds of confusing at this point, especially since I can't find the PoB string anymore.

What are the most optimal links now? Do we link maim in the 6-link cyclone or do we put it in along with flesh and stone/blood and sand?

I'm also looking for a fully optimized PoB string for the build, can anyone help me out?
Hey man,
i have a Question can i use the body amrour Bronn's Lithe instead of thoose you listed there ?
Greetings and thx for the nice guide
"
Kviesgaard escribió:
This is all kinds of confusing at this point, especially since I can't find the PoB string anymore.

What are the most optimal links now? Do we link maim in the 6-link cyclone or do we put it in along with flesh and stone/blood and sand?

I'm also looking for a fully optimized PoB string for the build, can anyone help me out?

They are on the first page first posting... two links for the planner to go with Axe or Sword, and the Gem Links with gear below.
Editado por útlima vez por Edimasta en 13 jun. 2019 6:12:27
But that links maim in the 6-link, which doesn't seem to be corresponding with the recent 5 pages of debate?
"
Kviesgaard escribió:
But that links maim in the 6-link, which doesn't seem to be corresponding with the recent 5 pages of debate?

If you'd read OP or the thread attentively, you'd notice that the OP doesn't have a whole lot of time, and is thus updating only sporadically.

The thread progress should be obvious enough to follow.

Current best setup is
Cyclone - Fortify - Infused - Brutality - Impale - Melee Phys or Pulverize (single target or clear)

This is assuming you are running Flesh&Stone in Blood Stance, hence getting free Maim (don't forget to link Maim Support to Flesh&Stone to vastly increase the debuff strength).
Thank you Miffy,

I'm not trying to discredit anyone, if Ahfack or you wasn't here to help i'd be in the gutter.

War banner > Dread banner, yea?

And Martial experience > Crimson dance + bleed whhel? Or is that simply preference?
"
Miffy23 escribió:

- What Stance are we in?

BLOOD. We link Flesh & Stone to a Maim Support and have that active, which gives us a free, massively improved Maim effect just by being in Blood stance. This frees up a gem slot in our 6l, which is optimally taken by Impale Support.

- What Banner?

DO NOT USE DREAD BANNER.
This was a mistake in the build originally, we use WAR BANNER (for the %inc phys taken and Adrenaline buff on planting).

Plant it on bosses *WHILE CYCLONING*, and reactivate it a second or two later (buff only lasts for a sec).

do you use blood also for mapping? seems like most stuff dies instantly and the increased range should have more merit than more damage.

is war banner still better if we dont plan on planting the banner?
"
Froglure escribió:
"
Miffy23 escribió:

- What Stance are we in?

BLOOD. We link Flesh & Stone to a Maim Support and have that active, which gives us a free, massively improved Maim effect just by being in Blood stance. This frees up a gem slot in our 6l, which is optimally taken by Impale Support.

- What Banner?

DO NOT USE DREAD BANNER.
This was a mistake in the build originally, we use WAR BANNER (for the %inc phys taken and Adrenaline buff on planting).

Plant it on bosses *WHILE CYCLONING*, and reactivate it a second or two later (buff only lasts for a sec).

do you use blood also for mapping? seems like most stuff dies instantly and the increased range should have more merit than more damage.

is war banner still better if we dont plan on planting the banner?

I haven't done the math on the passive Impale vs the passive 12% phys taken from War Banner.

Why *wouldn't* you plant it though? You can basically plant in on every map boss nowadays, and even some endgame bosses will provide stacks.

As for the stance, totally up to you, since you can switch stance for free anytime and instantly, play around with it. Obviously if you don't need the damage for comfortable clear, go nuts on the AoE.

Finally 6L, now its time to get some currency to buy imprints! :P If anyone want to spons, msg me ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional