[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
XeLLoS47 escribió:
Is there a reason we don't use this weapon until Atziri's Disfavour? ~500 DPS and it makes it so we don't need the rings with - mana cost yet.

There is no set order of weapons to use.
Apply your own preferences and common sense to your gear choices =)

Bear in mind though that the "allies" effect doesn't apply to yourself afaik, and that it's a crit-based weapon - we do not crit.
Editado por útlima vez por Miffy23 en 13 jun. 2019 4:02:50
Is Maim Support necessary if you're using flesh and stone? Swap it for melee phys or something?

Also have they fixed Infused Channeling yet?
Editado por útlima vez por MillenniumDH en 13 jun. 2019 4:07:56
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
Is Maim Support necessary if you're using flesh and stone? Swap it for melee phys or something?

Also have they fixed Infused Channeling yet?

Read literally 3 or 4 posts before yours =)
Killed Uelder just now, super smooth with cyclone

here my items (yes some are pretty shit :D)

Thanks for the guide, this league update was needed for cyclone to be enjoyable again ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
i have looked into poe.ninja for builds that are cyclone slayers and like 80% or 70% of players from level 90 to 100 are using dread banner, how can you be so sure that war banner is better?
Editado por útlima vez por abujery en 13 jun. 2019 4:25:00
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Townerrr escribió:
Hey mate loving the build so far but as you update the guide i'm a little confused with gem links.
You mention both banners but we can only use 1, which are we taking?

Thanks in advance :)

I changed a few things today and will hopefully have time to do more on the thread tomorrow

Here are all my current links for mapping:

For single target/bossing swap Pulverize with Impale and swap dread banner to war banner

If you don't have a fortify axe then swap dmg on full life with fortify

Hello sensei, can we get vulrenability curse on glove?
Hey, why going kinetic impacts instead of Martial Experience? is that 4% double damage and stun stats more useful then increased Leech/additional increased damage?
"
abujery escribió:
i have looked into poe.ninja for builds that are cyclone slayers and like 80% or 70% of players from level 90 to 100 are using dread banner, how can you be so sure that war banner is better?

Probably 70% of the ladder was following this build, 5% was wrong, and maybe 5% was using dread banner for some impale chance without needing impale support on Cyclone..
It's not very easy to quantify impale effects because pob doesnt show the nasa engineering behind it, therefore it's easy to make wrong assumpions about impale.

Thankfully mad scientist Ahfack is by our side, trust his words like our bible, Cyclone Meta Slaves Church is born my friends.
"
Ahfack escribió:

If it's in red, it's not calc'd

culling on bleeding enemy elder mod is red, so it's not calc'd

I've also read that slayer cull can be 25% but I erred on the side of caution and went with 22% as to not inflate unnecessarily

as far as impale goes, ran it by a couple friends to that this is correct, 50% base, 89% inc effect, can't have more than 5 impales since they only last 5 hits (without a jewel), so it's pretty simple.

Spell it out for me in detail if you can tell me what I need to change values to.

Are you insinuating it should be 94*0.80=75.2?

- Slayer Culling is 25% more damage if you are not using normal Culling in your skills / gear. Since Culling strike is usually used against bosses where it matters and your craft weapon has it as well, you only gain damage difference from 10% culling to 20%, which is 12,5% more dmg.

- There is no cap on impale stacks, althou you will consume them in 5 hits. That means Impale basically gives each attack a chance to deal 50% more (with 0% eff), so when you have 80% chance to impale on hit you are doing 0.8x impale %more dmg per hit. Counting 94% increased effect from support and tree it would be 0,5*0,8*(1+0,94) = 0,776 = 78%~

This also makes Dread Banner better choise instead of War Banner in your build with RT, giving you 19% more dmg when planted compared to War Banner that gives 12% (given i calculated that one right).

Also cheers for making detailed build guides. Hope we get updated PoB for Impale soon.
would getting the martial experience wheel be better than the 4 nodes from Born to Fight to Butchery?

It's more life leech recovery.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional