[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
Okay, so now looking at the big glaring questions we've all had

CRIMSON DANCE/BLEED WHEEL VS. MARTIAL EXPERIENCE

Losing Crimson dance/bleed wheel and picking up Martial Experience at endgame will give us 30k less total damage (Hit dmg + bleed dmg), but we would gain 100% inc recovery per second from leech and 0.8% life leech

Thoughts?

been mapping with it for a while and it feels a lot better for me. i previously had taken the extra bleed chance nodes so i got some points back there as well. i also dropped haemphillia gloves for some cheap vuln on hit gloves with life, so i could keep the curse with the new aura setup. it's very nice so far!

Are we also dropping "Cleaving" node and replace it by something else in that context? Do you think overall bleed is not a mechanic we should invest in?

Thanks in advance =)
Can anyone confirm that infused channeling is currently NOT working with cyclone?
Hello, I am currently level 90, I am having a problem with killing stuff in time for legion, Sometimes the Rares/Elites whatever you want to call them, take forever to die ( which means 10 seconds ( -5 seconds for 1 elite ) ) I have little to know time to search for other things. ( THIS is also in tier 10+ Maps

What do we do to improve damage ( Disflavor/Starforge/ better weapon are very expensive im a poor pleb. )

Is there something I did wrong in my tree? Did i do somethign wrong with gear or on the way. I'm not entirely sure.

Also the gems are confusing as hell, Nobody has a straight answer / and Infused Channeling is still bugged but yet used? So uh Help. ALso please maybe use gems without assuming people have X times White sockets for swapping weird shit.

Spoiler
How are we feeling about Tombfist this league? I dropped a 2 Abyss today and am considering it, but don't see a lot of people on .ninja using them.

Thoughts?
Hey there!
First of all, great Guide! Rly started enjoying PoE with this build after a pretty bad start in the last one.
I got a small Question about the Pantheon.. So the Choice is to go for Arakaali for the Reduce DMG, i get that DoT's are annoying but we get like pretty less out of the Capture effects dont we? Like we dont even regain Life form Life Reg, neither do we have Energy Shield :D Atleast i dont have any.
So far the biggest Problems i had where Range enemys or masses of enemys just smashing my head into the Ground.
So why isnt the better choce the Lunaris Panth? :D
This is truly insane... I was plaing Blasphemy / Punishment until now, but came across this build and looked at other characters in the rankings... and now took Blood & Sand and Flesh and Stone / Maim... and also put in Pride and still use War Banner to compensate for missing accuracy... all activated leave me with 15 Mana, which is enough for Cyclone as I have -7 mana on ring.

And the damage is insane now... although the tooltip DPS of Cyclone went down, the overall damage output is just scary crazy, Cyclone melts everything even faster!
Just dropped a decent ~500 dps kitavas feast and was wondering if that's a decent weapon before a better rare/atziri's
- What is bugged about Infused Channeling:

The tooltip does not show the 10% buff from Infusion working for Cyclone. It is currently not known whether this is just a tooltip bug, or Infusion is not applying to Cyclone. It works for other skills.

INFUSED CHANNELING STILL CONTRIBUTES MASSIVE DAMAGE SUPPORT AND THE REDUCED DAMAGE TAKEN MODIFIER.

Ergo: don't replace it now, there's no reason to. Even if Infusion isn't giving us the 10%, it's still a great support.

- What Stance are we in?

BLOOD. We link Flesh & Stone to a Maim Support and have that active, which gives us a free, massively improved Maim effect just by being in Blood stance. This frees up a gem slot in our 6l, which is optimally taken by Impale Support.

- What Banner?

DO NOT USE DREAD BANNER.
This was a mistake in the build originally, we use WAR BANNER (for the %inc phys taken and Adrenaline buff on planting).

Plant it on bosses *WHILE CYCLONING*, and reactivate it a second or two later (buff only lasts for a sec).

- "I can't afford to run Pride/Blood&Sand/Flesh&Stone /w Maim/War Banner!! HELP!"
Solutions:
+Drop Pride, run Herald of Purity.
+Get a ring with -x mana crafted to make Cyclone free (this might get patched at some point tbh, not sure that's intended)
+Save up for or start leveling an Enlighten 3/4

Thanks for the guide! Been playing for a few leagues, but this was the first time I've been able to kill uber elder. And in the first week too! Pretty insane build, and super fun
Is there a reason we don't use this weapon until Atziri's Disfavour? ~500 DPS and it makes it so we don't need the rings with - mana cost yet.

Editado por útlima vez por XeLLoS47 en 13 jun. 2019 3:50:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional