[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
GamerNerdRage81 escribió:
im a solo self found player and was wondering if this build would be good for SSF and viable?

Yes it's a very good SSF build. I always play SSF (not on SSF league though) and this character feels like one of the best I've played sofar. Mapping is super easy, currently T7 and steady going up. Check my gear, I made a pretty good axe and found a random 6L corrupted chest. Not the correct colours, but still working with the concentrated effect in the blue socket. 5L should still easily be able to do the same thing.
"
ressiv escribió:
"
GamerNerdRage81 escribió:
im a solo self found player and was wondering if this build would be good for SSF and viable?

Yes it's a very good SSF build. I always play SSF (not on SSF league though) and this character feels like one of the best I've played sofar. Mapping is super easy, currently T7 and steady going up. Check my gear, I made a pretty good axe and found a random 6L corrupted chest. Not the correct colours, but still working with the concentrated effect in the blue socket. 5L should still easily be able to do the same thing.

Thanks mate for the information..your gear is awesome! cant wait to get to mapping and finding awesome gear
How good would close combat support be,compared to the other gems? Since infused is a bit bugged right now, I'm thinking of switching to that gem.

"
Sharaki escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

If it's in red, it's not calc'd

culling on bleeding enemy elder mod is red, so it's not calc'd

I've also read that slayer cull can be 25% but I erred on the side of caution and went with 22% as to not inflate unnecessarily

as far as impale goes, ran it by a couple friends to that this is correct, 50% base, 89% inc effect, can't have more than 5 impales since they only last 5 hits (without a jewel), so it's pretty simple.

Spell it out for me in detail if you can tell me what I need to change values to.

Are you insinuating it should be 94*0.80=75.2?

- Slayer Culling is 25% more damage if you are not using normal Culling in your skills / gear. Since Culling strike is usually used against bosses where it matters and your craft weapon has it as well, you only gain damage difference from 10% culling to 20%, which is 12,5% more dmg.

- There is no cap on impale stacks, althou you will consume them in 5 hits. That means Impale basically gives each attack a chance to deal 50% more (with 0% eff), so when you have 80% chance to impale on hit you are doing 0.8x impale %more dmg per hit. Counting 94% increased effect from support and tree it would be 0,5*0,8*(1+0,94) = 0,776 = 78%~

This also makes Dread Banner better choise instead of War Banner in your build with RT, giving you 19% more dmg when planted compared to War Banner that gives 12% (given i calculated that one right).

Also cheers for making detailed build guides. Hope we get updated PoB for Impale soon.

You're forgetting the % increased Phys taken that War Banner supplies.
Dread Banner is without question the worse choice, especially given that we can simply get Impale via the Support gem since we maim via Flesh & Stone.
Editado por útlima vez por Miffy23 en 13 jun. 2019 5:09:06
sent you PM
Epic Build, Thank You.
Which type of weapon is better, axe or sword?
Isn't martial experience better than taking the impaling node(swift skewering)?

Very nice build tho.
"
MrSneakyFox escribió:
would getting the martial experience wheel be better than the 4 nodes from Born to Fight to Butchery?

It's more life leech recovery.

stat you want is Maximum Total Recovery, that node doesnt give it and thus wont increase your leech once you have enough damage
"
Sharaki escribió:
"
MrSneakyFox escribió:
would getting the martial experience wheel be better than the 4 nodes from Born to Fight to Butchery?

It's more life leech recovery.

stat you want is Maximum Total Recovery, that node doesnt give it and thus wont increase your leech once you have enough damage

Good point, i hadn't considered that.
In budget gear it's probably still worth but when you're running Disfavour etc at the latest it's prolly wasted.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional