[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
NSUCK escribió:
FYI Bex posted on reddit in a thread that the team is aware of the infused channeling bug and know how many people want it fixed. So hopefully soon.

Cheers for the update!
"
Will close combat would be better than maim in the weapon's gems? Also, why do you link maim with the auras and enlighten? Surely maim can't be applied by the auras and the auras won't benefit from the more phys damage?

We link Flesh & Stone to a Maim Support and have that active, which gives us a free, massively improved Maim effect just by being in Blood stance. This frees up a gem slot in our 6l, which is optimally taken by Impale Support.
IGN: Demikun
I'm not sure how to progress this build. For example: it's better I get a 6l Sinvicta's and start to invest in another parts of the build like the chest and the helmet or put all my currency into a disfavour? If I stay with a Sinvicta's can I farm the endgame(like shaper and uberelder)? Is devoto's a priority with that price(1.5 ex)?
"
Sharaki escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

If it's in red, it's not calc'd

culling on bleeding enemy elder mod is red, so it's not calc'd

I've also read that slayer cull can be 25% but I erred on the side of caution and went with 22% as to not inflate unnecessarily

as far as impale goes, ran it by a couple friends to that this is correct, 50% base, 89% inc effect, can't have more than 5 impales since they only last 5 hits (without a jewel), so it's pretty simple.

Spell it out for me in detail if you can tell me what I need to change values to.

Are you insinuating it should be 94*0.80=75.2?

- Slayer Culling is 25% more damage if you are not using normal Culling in your skills / gear. Since Culling strike is usually used against bosses where it matters and your craft weapon has it as well, you only gain damage difference from 10% culling to 20%, which is 12,5% more dmg.

- There is no cap on impale stacks, althou you will consume them in 5 hits. That means Impale basically gives each attack a chance to deal 50% more (with 0% eff), so when you have 80% chance to impale on hit you are doing 0.8x impale %more dmg per hit. Counting 94% increased effect from support and tree it would be 0,5*0,8*(1+0,94) = 0,776 = 78%~

This also makes Dread Banner better choise instead of War Banner in your build with RT, giving you 19% more dmg when planted compared to War Banner that gives 12% (given i calculated that one right).

Also cheers for making detailed build guides. Hope we get updated PoB for Impale soon.

Thanks! Good convo to have, as it takes a lot to make sure everything is as accurate as possible.

Okay, so I definitely see what you're saying about the impale portion, so I need to tone down the war banner impale to 78% more - done. It'll be on the updated PoB when I update next.

I'm using the fortify axe for the following:

IMO it seems Dread banner is the best one to use while mapping if you choose to never really place it. However, War Banner is still best for single target at endgame because of the adrenaline you gain for 2.5~ sec upon placing it. After making the adjustments to the PoB in it's current state with the aforementioned values we've discussed, it seems the best PURE DAMAGE results are as follows:

#1. War Banner planted (78% More modifier/impale) with Adrenaline it's 10.7m.
#2. Dread Banner (110% More modifier/impale) it's 9.75m with or without the banner planted.
#3. War banner planted, no adrenaline is 9.31m.
#4. War Banner not planted is 8.98m.

So it's pretty clear, if you don't plan on setting a banner at all - choose Dread Banner. If you plan on setting the banner and taking advantage of 2.5sec of adrenaline at boss encounters, pick war banner. Again, these are just for damage values - defensive values use your own judgement if you want to take advantage of defensive banner traits.

As far as slayer cull goes, I see what you are saying but it's irrelevant if the cull is on my axe because PoB is not calculating it at all - you can tell because it's red. If I understand everything correctly, using the logic you've laid out, I've technically deflated my culling PoB setting it at 22% - should I up it to 25%?

Here's pics showing that cull on axe does not do anything in PoB currently:

Pic with Cull on axe: 10.7m
Spoiler

Pic with Cull on axe line deleted: 10.7m
Spoiler

Thread edit pending.............. :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:

IMO it seems Dread banner is the best one to use while mapping if you choose to never really place it. However, War Banner is still best for single target at endgame because of the adrenaline you gain for 2.5~ sec upon placing it. After making the adjustments to the PoB in it's current state with the aforementioned values we've discussed, it seems the best PURE DAMAGE results are as follows:

if we're gonna go for dread banner for impale is it more beneficial to spec into impale on the tree in the mid 80s do you reckon? with gem we will have 100% impale chance. might just be worth running it all of the time, even for mapping instead of melee phy? trash dies instantly anyway and then we can do pulvarise for melee phys on single target if we need it
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

if we're gonna go for dread banner for impale is it more beneficial to spec into impale on the tree in the mid 80s do you reckon? with gem we will have 100% impale chance. might just be worth running it all of the time, even for mapping instead of melee phy? trash dies instantly anyway and then we can do pulvarise for melee phys on single target if we need it

+1 for looking into this more. Trash all goes quick, blue packs too. Rares/bosses take extra effort/time.
Where did the 6.6m sdps POB link go?
"
Kurokawa escribió:

editing thread right now

standby
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Kurokawa escribió:

editing thread right now

standby

Cheers
HELP: I am crafting moron. Clueless.

In Legion League, what is the fastest, most direct way to get your crafting bench to offer up:

-5 mana off for rings?

Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional