[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Stupid question but i dont get it....
Where does the bleeding come from?
Do you still run this exact ascendancy or you dropped something for impact?
"
TechnoOski escribió:

bleed chance on both sword and axe nodes on left side of tree, also if you use disfavour you get chance there.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
TechnoOski escribió:

bleed chance on both sword and axe nodes on left side of tree, also if you use disfavour you get chance there.

Ahhh!!! Thank You!! Now i get it.

Btw: Thx for the build, its very nice so far!!!
I'm currently using a Kingmaker and I just want to mention the stat "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks". It's a great "budget" (still 50+ chaos) option while saving up for Disfavour, but also let's you bypass the - to total mana cost on the rings, which as of now are pretty damn expensive if you want a decent one with other stats you are looking for.
Editado por útlima vez por XeLLoS47 en 13 jun. 2019 12:57:12
"
"
IF YOU HAVE A WEAPON WITH FORTIFY BUILT IN, REPLACE FORTIFY WITH DAMAGE ON FULL LIFE

Would close combat not be better than damage on full life?

For shaper/guardians/enemies that can't be knocked back, yeah, good point, you'd get 10% more dmg than dmg on full life. I suppose I could mention that. Not sure why PoB doesn't calculate it - prob cuz openarl would have to add functionality much like point blank interaction between enemy and player. Weird.

According to wiki, you gotta be within 15 units, scales out to 40 units. Could definitely not use Lion's Roar then which then the 10% more would definitely not be worth it, as we get so much from Lion's Roar.

I'd say hands down for everyday use, mapping/enemies that can be knocked back dmg on full life is ultimately the better choice.
"
XeLLoS47 escribió:
I'm currently using a Kingmaker and I just want to mention the stat "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks". It's a great budget option while saving up for Disfavour, but also let's you bypass the - to total mana cost on the rings, which as of now are pretty damn expensive if you want a decent one with other stats you are looking for.

Cool! I'll put that in the thread in the budget section. Never thought I'd see the day where Kingmaker was actually worth using hahahaha. I remember when it was released everyone was laughing. Either way, very nice!
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
XeLLoS47 escribió:
I'm currently using a Kingmaker and I just want to mention the stat "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks". It's a great budget option while saving up for Disfavour, but also let's you bypass the - to total mana cost on the rings, which as of now are pretty damn expensive if you want a decent one with other stats you are looking for.

Cool! I'll put that in the thread in the budget section. Never thought I'd see the day where Kingmaker was actually worth using hahahaha. I remember when it was released everyone was laughing. Either way, very nice!

I edited the post, but by "budget", it's still like 50+ chaos right now. Nothing close to a Disfavour, but not something you can get right away as well, haha.
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
XeLLoS47 escribió:

I edited the post, but by "budget", it's still like 50+ chaos right now. Nothing close to a Disfavour, but not something you can get right away as well, haha.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional