[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How important is Weapon Range with this new huge Cyclone AoE? Should I still roll it in gloves/amu for example?
Editado por útlima vez por zxfx en 11 jun. 2019 23:22:43
"
Sysygy escribió:
I'm new to this build archetype, so please forgive the dumb question...

But why wouldn't we want to use two 1-handed weapons (like two 400+dps foils)? Wouldn't a crit build with this setup achieve the highest dps?

What do you lose by going with two 1-handed weapons?

Why is there only build links for 2-handed weapons?

Sorry if this is dumb question. Thanks for feedback!

It's not a dumb question. You are right, a DW Crit Foils Build would achive a lot more dps.
"
Optio82 escribió:
"
Sysygy escribió:
I'm new to this build archetype, so please forgive the dumb question...

But why wouldn't we want to use two 1-handed weapons (like two 400+dps foils)? Wouldn't a crit build with this setup achieve the highest dps?

What do you lose by going with two 1-handed weapons?

Why is there only build links for 2-handed weapons?

Sorry if this is dumb question. Thanks for feedback!

6L in the Axe for Cyclone. And Kaom's Heart for life. Cannot do that with 2 1-handers.

So the 2Handed weapon is just to be able to wear Kaoms?

If we aren't going to use Kaoms, are two 1Handed weapons just plain better? Seems like there have to be other factors because a sword based crit build seems to do much higher dps with end game gear?

Thank you for clarification.
IGN: Ezee_mode
How can you guys use Blood and Sand + Vulnerability/Blasphemy + Dread Banner + Pride all at the same time as Auras? I can't use Blood and Sand because my mana is 95% already reserved for all other 3 auras at the moment. Nice guide btw!! Thanks
I can not choose what to buy, Atziri's Disfavor or Starforge, which is better? To get 2 to socketed gems need 6-link
I did a thing w the jewel that reduces mana reserved and taking the 3 nodes near fortify nodes to be able to run the whole setup w 11 mana left on a lvl 2 enlighten.

Although my build and choices are def interesting, i pushed all the way to t15 n only died to a random shaper mechanic that blindsided me while i afkd the boss. Super fast, farms lab, and the entire build so far is like less than 40c (6 linking the axe myself)

Unfortunately idk where to take the build next as everything that used to be cheap is now crazy > lions roar is an ex, devotos was nearly 2ex, disfavor and starforge are 12ex... so im cruising for now until i can decide
ahfack, just wanna let u know the youtube video link is broken, it includes the gif link below too
"
duabijitelur escribió:
ahfack, just wanna let u know the youtube video link is broken, it includes the gif link below too

Fixed! Thanks
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Anus_Smasher escribió:
I did a thing w the jewel that reduces mana reserved and taking the 3 nodes near fortify nodes to be able to run the whole setup w 11 mana left on a lvl 2 enlighten.

Although my build and choices are def interesting, i pushed all the way to t15 n only died to a random shaper mechanic that blindsided me while i afkd the boss. Super fast, farms lab, and the entire build so far is like less than 40c (6 linking the axe myself)

Unfortunately idk where to take the build next as everything that used to be cheap is now crazy > lions roar is an ex, devotos was nearly 2ex, disfavor and starforge are 12ex... so im cruising for now until i can decide

Dang yo
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
is the VaalPact gonna boost survivability by a lot?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional