[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Thorhalli escribió:
How do you guys deal with Vaal Pact and Blood Rage?

My Life drops pretty darn fast between packs whiel Blood Rage is still up. Any tips?

Thanks

Yeah having the same issue here. Stop attacking for 3 seconds = life is already draining away with blood rage active.

And yes Brutal Fervour is taken lol
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
"
Thorhalli escribió:
How do you guys deal with Vaal Pact and Blood Rage?

My Life drops pretty darn fast between packs whiel Blood Rage is still up. Any tips?

Thanks

Yeah having the same issue here. Stop attacking for 3 seconds = life is already draining away with blood rage active.

And yes Brutal Fervour is taken lol

Life flask or writhing jar. Good to use if you're running lab too. However you should be quick enough clearing maps it shouldn't be that big of an issue. If you're going around searching for the last 50+ monsters just let BR run out
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Maybe this is asked sorry for it if that's the case.

What you think about swapping fortify with melee physical damage and putting fortify on Leap Slam?
Hello serious question is there a reason why you dont go into the hatchets area?
If Infused Channeling still not working atm?
I'm new to this build archetype, so please forgive the dumb question...

But why wouldn't we want to use two 1-handed weapons (like two 400+dps foils)? Wouldn't a crit build with this setup achieve the highest dps?

What do you lose by going with two 1-handed weapons?

Why is there only build links for 2-handed weapons?

Sorry if this is dumb question. Thanks for feedback!
IGN: Ezee_mode
"
Sysygy escribió:
I'm new to this build archetype, so please forgive the dumb question...

But why wouldn't we want to use two 1-handed weapons (like two 400+dps foils)? Wouldn't a crit build with this setup achieve the highest dps?

What do you lose by going with two 1-handed weapons?

Why is there only build links for 2-handed weapons?

Sorry if this is dumb question. Thanks for feedback!

6L in the Axe for Cyclone. And Kaom's Heart for life. Cannot do that with 2 1-handers.
Just a quick question, does a Enlighten lvl 3 works before I can get a lvl 4? (with -9 mana craft on ring)
or should I drop dread banner?
Hi Ahfack, thanks for your build. I have a question.
How about Carcass Jack Varnished Coat with increase area of effect & area damage? Can it be an endgame gear??
I'm going to bombard you guys with another question. Which should I upgrade to first? My axe to Kitava's Feast or my belt to The Retch? Or should I get enlighten and get my curse setup finally? I only have two exalts at the moment, so I can't do all of them. Thanks in advance for helping out!
Editado por útlima vez por redlefthand en 11 jun. 2019 23:19:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional