[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How do you deal with high physical damage, specifically porcupines? Even with full flasks up, accidentally spinning into a pack seems to yield a pretty decent chance to get you killed. Thanks
Hello, I'm following your build, and I always wanted to know what would happen if I did not use Resolute Technique (RT). I am doing without and betting on critics, and I am doing well so far. The skills are not in lvl 20 yet, but almost, and I can do tiers 13, quietly and with farm speed ... Anyway, would you like to know if you need to change something else in the build to continue without needing the passive RT ??
Thoughts on running a Vulnerability Impresence or even a Carnage Heart?
Impresence for the free reservation makes it so you can run Pride/Vuln/Banner/and both Blood and Sand/Flesh and Stone.
Carnage Heart early would be nice for the early leech/stats (needed for the int requirement)/ and some res.
"
Trissien escribió:
How do you deal with high physical damage, specifically porcupines? Even with full flasks up, accidentally spinning into a pack seems to yield a pretty decent chance to get you killed. Thanks

Yea, they've smacked me down hard. I'm at 5k life and if I blindly run into a pack at Tier 10, I insti-die. Only way is to pick one or two off on the edges, blind entrances, like going indoors in factory, is dangerous.
Hi,

So in the end what is better, axes or swords? What are the advantages/disadvantages? The only thing I have noticed is the free onslaught that comes with Slaughter node for axes.

What are your options and why?
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

So in the end what is better, axes or swords? What are the advantages/disadvantages? The only thing I have noticed is the free onslaught that comes with Slaughter node for axes.

It has been discussed at length.

Swords generally favour crit due to the build pathing and itemization.

Axes are generally easier to gear for flat damage and attack speed, hence Resolute Technique is a good choice, especially for easy league start (getting gear with accuracy and crit multi early on while still balancing res and getting life can be a pain).

2H Sword build will do *more* DPS in crit setup, but the base build will already do enough to comfortably clear everything in endgame.

DW setup will do *even more*, yet you will sacrifice some weapon range (2h) as well as your extra life from Kaom's or your 2nd 6l setup. Hence why going DW is generally pointless, unless you just really really want to push the single target really high in a crit setup.

*What you choose is up to YOU, the build (like so many others) is a suggestion, a template, and clearly states this. There is no definitely "best" option, go with what you prefer.*
Now that we can't proc the Arakali effect, is there any reason to stick with it?
Editado por útlima vez por MillenniumDH en 12 jun. 2019 4:37:42
"
DBAWolflord escribió:
"
Trissien escribió:

Yea, they've smacked me down hard. I'm at 5k life and if I blindly run into a pack at Tier 10, I insti-die. Only way is to pick one or two off on the edges, blind entrances, like going indoors in factory, is dangerous.

Pre 3.7 we'd just use a cwdt immortal call setup. Now that they changed IC, a lot of people are having to assignment their builds for blind clearing.

Here's 4 things to mention:

1. Granite flask
2. Mane sure your end charges are up from ecoms leap setup
3. Infused channeling is bugged and not giving us infusion correctly, I believe that's another 8% phys dmg reduction we'll gain when ggg fixes their shit.
4. As recommended in the guide, if you have low hp and are not feeling tanky, use enfeeble instead of Vuln. That's essentially giving you 30%+ MORE eHP against porcs etc...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
Now that we can't proc the Arakali effect, is there any reason to stick with it?

I personally do because there are all sorts of DoTs in the game we could run into including shaper beam etc... Allows us for a bit more margin of error. Also it's nice having the rdot in general. We run fortify, but that doesn't help against DoTs. All about defensive layering whenever possible
"
Miffy23 escribió:
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

It has been discussed at length.

Swords generally favour crit due to the build pathing and itemization.

Axes are generally easier to gear for flat damage and attack speed, hence Resolute Technique is a good choice, especially for easy league start (getting gear with accuracy and crit multi early on while still balancing res and getting life can be a pain).

2H Sword build will do *more* DPS in crit setup, but the base build will already do enough to comfortably clear everything in endgame.

DW setup will do *even more*, yet you will sacrifice some weapon range (2h) as well as your extra life from Kaom's or your 2nd 6l setup. Hence why going DW is generally pointless, unless you just really really want to push the single target really high in a crit setup.

*What you choose is up to YOU, the build (like so many others) is a suggestion, a template, and clearly states this. There is no definitely "best" option, go with what you prefer.*

THIS GUY GETS IT

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional