[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

What should I do if I cant afford a lvl 4 Enlighten?

Is a lower level one enough to run all the auras?

What aura should I drop if I dont have enlighten?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"

Managed to get 6l Sinvicta's and a Kaom's today. What should be the next upgrade? All the rares are terrible right now, where to start?

Also is Infused Channeling still bugged?

ps: literally at 20 intelligence, what would you recommend to remedy that, focus on rings with int first?

which one is better i need some advice using disfavour for now both is mine 755pdps gale sunder too should i use gale sunder?
Editado por útlima vez por SchillerBexxx en 12 jun. 2019 7:53:03
"
MillenniumDH escribió:

Managed to get 6l Sinvicta's and a Kaom's today. What should be the next upgrade? All the rares are terrible right now, where to start?

Also is Infused Channeling still bugged?

ps: literally at 20 intelligence, what would you recommend to remedy that, focus on rings with int first?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brute_Force_Solution

Put this in the jewel socket near golem's blood in the passive tree, you won't have any intel issues for the rest of the league.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 12 jun. 2019 7:56:26
Thank you for the guide!
I have a question, is it worth supporting flesh and stone with maim and running a different support gem on cyclone?
Maim affects flesh and stone while in blood stance
cheap sword until I can have the star forge???
hi got a nice jewel from the conflict
its giving amazing bonuses , should i stick with it ? but on tooltip is giving less dps than any of my jewels

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por arospl en 12 jun. 2019 8:37:59
"
danyuhuh escribió:
Thank you for the guide!
I have a question, is it worth supporting flesh and stone with maim and running a different support gem on cyclone?
Maim affects flesh and stone while in blood stance

I personally don't think so. Maim support for flesh and stone makes the reservation go up to 28%. Swapping out maim in 6L for melee (best choice) gives us just under 2% more damage at endgame, however we would need a conq efficiency jewel to run Maim support on F&S, which actually brings our dmg down 4% and less life gained from a nice rare jewel.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
When is the best time to drop dread banner? Or do you just carry it entire time?
legacy atziri's Acuity vaal gauntlets is good for this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional