[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys, got question around whether to go axe or sword for this build. I last used a starforge about 2yrs ago or so as it provided more dps but with the recent buffs / changes, I would like to post the same question again - atziri's axe or starforge?

What are the main differences? Which is 'cheaper'? And perhaps if you could provide maybe a granular breakdown for levelling trees - like lvl 16 / 32 / 48 etc. For early game :)

Thank you
"
Odysuss escribió:
You can link maim with flesh and stone then replace maim with impale in cyclone setup

Cant fit it in sadly. Flesh and Spirit + Maim is absolutely great, but does it really beat a 21/23 Vulnerability/Blasphemy + Dread Banner?

Currently running Pride, Blood and Sand, Blasp/Vuln and Dread Banner. Enlighten 3 on Pride and the Blasphemy.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 9 jun. 2019 4:43:38
What are the differences between axe and sword build?
Follow this build
Now I'm in act 8 and feelsgoodman ^^

Editado por útlima vez por chillies1997 en 9 jun. 2019 6:02:24
So now the Path of Building 3.7 update is here, if we update the PoB from this thread into it, then remove the Jewel node on the right that OP made to simulate the 3.7 changes, our DPS drops to about 350k

Is that accurate? What's going on here?
i noticed there was a slight disclaimer not to take notice of the old thread but are we still able to use it for levelling? or wait till ahfack has updated the guide fully?
"

So now the Path of Building 3.7 update is here, if we update the PoB from this thread into it, then remove the Jewel node on the right that OP made to simulate the 3.7 changes, our DPS drops to about 350k

I am not an OP, neither I am very experienced with this build, but I may consider that there are 2 old problems with PoB: not calculating damage from crimson dance and struggling with bleeding calcs, and not calculating impale at all.
"
Kukela escribió:

Just look at the skills. If you remove the jewel PoB simulates a 3 link Cyclone. Ahfack probably needs to redo the PoB setup
Can someone give a lvl 90 point tree? Not sure what 10 points to cut here.
"
Just look at the skills. If you remove the jewel PoB simulates a 3 link Cyclone. Ahfack probably needs to redo the PoB setup

Even inserting right gems and deleting some nodes from jewel did not result higher than 2M for me.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional