[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Odysuss escribió:
You can link maim with flesh and stone then replace maim with impale in cyclone setup

Cant fit it in sadly. Flesh and Spirit + Maim is absolutely great, but does it really beat a 21/23 Vulnerability/Blasphemy + Dread Banner?

Currently running Pride, Blood and Sand, Blasp/Vuln and Dread Banner. Enlighten 3 on Pride and the Blasphemy.

at the moment I am just playing around in PoB but Flesh and Stone + Maim seems to be better than Pride

"
qasad escribió:
DUUUDE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!

i am new to the game and your guide fucked my gameplay cuz u got too much info about last versions and i mixed my skill tree with all types of versions u put...cant u just put the effort to clean ur page and put the guide with all the necessaries without old versions of cyclone build ?

there are several trees for the current version to progress from lvl 61 to lvl 100.
So until lvl 60 you just need to progress thru the game, use what you find and adjust your equipment to the tree, don't know what you could do wrong here.
Can i play this build for League Starter Until the very Endgame content ? I prefer play and focus on 1 build instead of reroll.

It looks very expensive.
"
xDmacx escribió:
Hi Ahfack,

thx for this Build. I got a question about the Gem Links. Your Pastebin show other Gems as u wrote it in your Discription here.

Here Forum Discription

Axe 6L Single Target:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Impale

Axe 6L Mapping:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

Pastebin Discription:

Axe 6L

Cyclone | Melee Phys Dmg | Maim | Brutality | Damage on Full Life | Chance to Bleed | Fortify

This is wat i see in the Pastebin. Well 7 Gems and ye we can take on this wat some1 preferer like to play. Just a bit Confused wat is now actually wat u rather to play?

Regards

I think you should follow:

Axe 6L Single Target:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Impale
Axe 6L Mapping:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

Because in POB, he disable | Melee Phys Dmg | Damage on Full Life | Chance to Bleed | Fortify
Editado por útlima vez por chillies1997 en 9 jun. 2019 11:18:45
Hi
i have a problem :)
Can someone tell me why i dont have any Chance to evade??

ing: Sehemyr
Hi all...2 questions

Best 4l-5l setup for cyclone during leveling mid 30s?
and best auras for that leveling process too?.
"
Knuk escribió:
Where are we getting bleed before we get Disfavor?

You get Bleed chance within the Axe nodes on the left hand side of the tree below RT
"
allumino escribió:
Never played cyclone-builds before, but after melee-rework started league with this one. Looks like something interesting and comfortable. Though i can't get used to slow speed of cyclone (maybe because i played flicker-buld last league :D ). Btw how to speedup this except of Quicksilver flasks? By movement-speed-chants or smthng?

And i have question about building, there's some shiny interesting group of passives that seems to be great. Why don't we use them anywhere?

I was about to ask the exact same question. Leaving this answer here to raise awareness :)
Editado por útlima vez por Tanki en 9 jun. 2019 12:50:26
"
yissus escribió:
Hi all...2 questions

Best 4l-5l setup for cyclone during leveling mid 30s?
and best auras for that leveling process too?.

Cyclone | Brutality | Fortify | Infused Channeling (| Maim)

Enfeeble or Vulnerability/Blasphemy
Got a Question about the very first points in the tree.
Probably wont matter that much but..

The very first points, you pick %IAS over %phys damage + life.
The next fork however, you pick %phys damage ONLY over IAS. This doenst make sense in my head.
"
Tanki escribió:
"
allumino escribió:
Never played cyclone-builds before, but after melee-rework started league with this one. Looks like something interesting and comfortable. Though i can't get used to slow speed of cyclone (maybe because i played flicker-buld last league :D ). Btw how to speedup this except of Quicksilver flasks? By movement-speed-chants or smthng?

And i have question about building, there's some shiny interesting group of passives that seems to be great. Why don't we use them anywhere?

I was about to ask the exact same question. Leaving this answer here to raise awareness :)

Picked these nodes i think it's too good for leave alone,dropped fortify ones.
Editado por útlima vez por xHawkEyeBRx en 9 jun. 2019 13:10:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional