[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Syvoid escribió:
"
Just look at the skills. If you remove the jewel PoB simulates a 3 link Cyclone. Ahfack probably needs to redo the PoB setup

Even inserting right gems and deleting some nodes from jewel did not result higher than 2M for me.

Wow, not reaching 2m shaper dps really sounds like you fucked up somewhere.
Thank you for the build Ahfack.

Any chance for a non-RT Crit version?
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
Odysuss escribió:
You can link maim with flesh and stone then replace maim with impale in cyclone setup

Cant fit it in sadly. Flesh and Spirit + Maim is absolutely great, but does it really beat a 21/23 Vulnerability/Blasphemy + Dread Banner?

Currently running Pride, Blood and Sand, Blasp/Vuln and Dread Banner. Enlighten 3 on Pride and the Blasphemy.

I think so because vuln only gives increased damage where maim gives more, it also frees up a gem slot to use something like rage (super OP) or infused channeling or melee phys so that's more damage, if you get fortify on an axe you could get an 8link cyclone. There's too many choices for this build Guess we all will need to try our own versions :D
Never played cyclone-builds before, but after melee-rework started league with this one. Looks like something interesting and comfortable. Though i can't get used to slow speed of cyclone (maybe because i played flicker-buld last league :D ). Btw how to speedup this except of Quicksilver flasks? By movement-speed-chants or smthng?

And i have question about building, there's some shiny interesting group of passives that seems to be great. Why don't we use them anywhere?

https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Is it only me that the levelling tree's are not working properly?
DUUUDE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!

i am new to the game and your guide fucked my gameplay cuz u got too much info about last versions and i mixed my skill tree with all types of versions u put...cant u just put the effort to clean ur page and put the guide with all the necessaries without old versions of cyclone build ?

best regards.

"a very angry new comer to the game"
"
qasad escribió:
DUUUDE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!

i am new to the game and your guide fucked my gameplay cuz u got too much info about last versions and i mixed my skill tree with all types of versions u put...cant u just put the effort to clean ur page and put the guide with all the necessaries without old versions of cyclone build ?

best regards.

"a very angry new comer to the game"

Ahfack wrote:

THE FOLLOWING IS THE OLD 3.4 THREAD - IT STILL HAS USEFUL INFORMATION IN IT, BUT DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE GEM LINKS/TREE ETC.... I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE ENTIRE THREAD ASAP I'M JUST BUSY AF OMG

So:
Chill...
what about the blood and sand or flesh and stone aura?
Where are we getting bleed before we get Disfavor?
Hi Ahfack,

thx for this Build. I got a question about the Gem Links. Your Pastebin show other Gems as u wrote it in your Discription here.

Here Forum Discription

Axe 6L Single Target:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Impale

Axe 6L Mapping:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

Pastebin Discription:

Axe 6L

Cyclone | Melee Phys Dmg | Maim | Brutality | Damage on Full Life | Chance to Bleed | Fortify

This is wat i see in the Pastebin. Well 7 Gems and ye we can take on this wat some1 preferer like to play. Just a bit Confused wat is now actually wat u rather to play?

Regards

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional