[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Has any1 figgered out how to activate soul of arakaali now when immortal call dosent make you immortal? Might wante to switch to an other god?
So, am I to assume we are capable of dropping Iron Reflexes completely, after the changes/additions?
"
Aziah escribió:
I debate on dropping Impact and getting brutal favor, the aoe is so insane already it seems overkill. I'd rather have the survivability. I don't like vaal pact some like it im not a fan.

Yeah so no to crimson dance and vaal pact right?
Has anyone tried to make this into a crit build?

I want the damage of Champion but the Leech of Slayer lol.
I'm confused on how we run all these auras... pride is 50 blasphemy is 35 banner is 10 blood and sand is 10 so 105 reserved, even with enlighten 3 giving back .08 from 85 is 78 giving us 98 mana reserved.

What am i doing wrong?

nvm the ring makes cyclone cost 0 i got it
Editado por útlima vez por Anus_Smasher en 9 jun. 2019 0:21:29
what herald do u use?
Really enjoying it so far. Its my first melee build. Thanks for all the details especially cheap/starter build options!
"
Aziah escribió:
I debate on dropping Impact and getting brutal favor, the aoe is so insane already it seems overkill. I'd rather have the survivability. I don't like vaal pact some like it im not a fan.

Huh? The point of Brutal Favor is that you use it WITH Vaal Pact. So you are always at full live even with the degen from Blood Rage. Dude, not taking Vaal Pact when you have Brutal Favor is almost as big a sin as using Atziris Promis with Avatar of Fire :D There is no downside to taking Vaal Pact if you have Brutal Favor.

On the other hand, I will only swap from Impact to Brutal Favor when I get a 6-link Atziris Disfavor, which will be a while :D

Up to then I am going to enjoy the screenwide Cyclone I get from using Impact and

You should see my Cyclone when I am delving, at 1000 Rampage stacks! It is a whole screen and I am not even using Pulverise!
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 9 jun. 2019 4:20:55
Currently leveling with this build SSF and love it sofar!
Can some1 check out my char _Ressivsduelist and maybe give some advice on how to up my damage? Especially gem-wise
You can link maim with flesh and stone then replace maim with impale in cyclone setup

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional