[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

WHats a good leveling weapon at character level 45?
"
Aziah escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Maybe I suck at Cyclone, but I'm at a crossroads with it. I jsut started mapping and did incursions. Can't clear them fast enough. That was it right there. Can't do it anymore. Dash skill may as well not exist, it does almost nothing and isn't intended to zoom zoom I don't think. I have 25% movement speed. I kill fast, but don't clear fast, if that makes sense.

How do you clear faster with Cyclone?? The whole spin in circles thing isn't doing it for me anymore. I could be blowing everything up with a bow...or something.

Are you serious? My AoE reaches past my screen I have so many seconds left on my timer with legion... just stick with it, this is clearly getting nerfed the aoe is insane. Leap slam with faster attacks is insane now also.

Are you going to pick up vaal pact and crimson dance? I'm debating if I should do that and Im also unsure about brutal fervor or just leech in general.
I debate on dropping Impact and getting brutal favor, the aoe is so insane already it seems overkill. I'd rather have the survivability. I don't like vaal pact some like it im not a fan.
Friendship with HoAg Maxblock Cyclone Gladiator ended, Cyclone Slayer is now my new best friend.

which weapon/tree do i take bois?

also wonder what the corrupt will add. must scrub out on league before i can properly test.

also thanks for updating the thread. much love
Editado por útlima vez por DrDurdle en 8 jun. 2019 21:38:03
Alot of spoilders arent workin in this intended or is the forum spazing?
Are u sure that is worth it aiming for like 90 int gear just to use infused channeling instead of melee physical/close combat/pulverize???

i just make my beauty ! :D
ing: Sehemyr
"
Keluznak escribió:
Are u sure that is worth it aiming for like 90 int gear just to use infused channeling instead of melee physical/close combat/pulverize???

also need int for blasphemy
Probably a dumb question, but I can't figure out how this build causes bleed with the Sword tree.

Obviously Starforge doesn't have a bleed chance like Disfavour. Am I misunderstand the basic mechanics of how bleed works? To me the wiki reads like it needs a base chance...

I know I'm missing something I just don't know what.

EDIT Looking more closely is it just Razor's edge?
Editado por útlima vez por VanillaSuede en 8 jun. 2019 22:46:22
"
Thorhalli escribió:
WHats a good leveling weapon at character level 45?

I would recommend "The Blood Reaper", but it take a tons of mana so you'll have to take Spirit Void on the passives tree

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional