[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
saucefar2 escribió:

Even after the changes it felt terrible to level with cleave or slams.

Leveling to 30 with Perforate + 1-2 support gems in Sand Stance has been a breeze. Use Dash and Leap Slam for movement
"
Sttorr escribió:
"
saucefar2 escribió:

Even after the changes it felt terrible to level with cleave or slams.

Leveling to 30 with Perforate + 1-2 support gems in Sand Stance has been a breeze. Use Dash and Leap Slam for movement

Definitely second this! Cleave and even Sunder just felt boring/bad after the umpteenth time leveling with them. Switched to Perforate and grabbed the early AoE nodes and am having a blast leveling again.
-mana cost from crafting is OP for cyclone

i found a -8 mana ring from a lucky drop and didn't need to craft it on

the stats on it sucks but it made my cyclone's mana cost 0 !! NO COST LOL

my leap slam was also lowered to 3 so i removed mana leech as i was able to spam it 24/7 if i wanted
Would you guys go for Bleed or Impale first now?
They both bring around the same kind of dps when specced into I think?
"
Grimstarz escribió:
I could use some advice for leveling, i do still have a 3L at lv 34, but the damage is SO bad with cyclone, it just aint fun leveling and takes forever :(

Stick with Sunder wjile you have 3L. Sunder - Onslaught - Melee Physical Damage.

Onde you get a 4L, equipe Cyclone - Onslaught - Maim - Melee Physical Damage and you're done.

I'm leveling with War Banner, Pride and Blood and Sand (on blood instance). It's prety decent.

Get an Ancestral Warchief for bonus damage on rares and bosses.
Enjoying the build so far ! I am breezing throught everything (farming t2/t3 + delve atm), clearing pack fast and deathless.

And with a 4L, cant wait to upgrade to 5/6L !
Is ascendancy order still the same for 3.7? Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervour -> Headsman -> Bane of Legends ?
"
Krazy_X escribió:
"
Grimstarz escribió:
I could use some advice for leveling, i do still have a 3L at lv 34, but the damage is SO bad with cyclone, it just aint fun leveling and takes forever :(

Stick with Sunder wjile you have 3L. Sunder - Onslaught - Melee Physical Damage.

Onde you get a 4L, equipe Cyclone - Onslaught - Maim - Melee Physical Damage and you're done.

I'm leveling with War Banner, Pride and Blood and Sand (on blood instance). It's prety decent.

Get an Ancestral Warchief for bonus damage on rares and bosses.

i would change melee phy and maim to pulverize and brutality
Why not use melee phys gem? Doesn't it do way more than maim? Also
Does RT get redundant after leveling process? Is there skill tree version without it? (Precision aura is pretty much always a better RT, right?)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional