[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Can you do this build without uniques ? i don't play trade leagues as its too easy. I prefer to play the classic way by finding all your items yourself.
"
Hey there, was just wondering, Impale is a green gem and Pulverise is a red gem. So do you have a weapon swap with two different disfavour's or just recolor the axe when doing bossing?

2 disfavours is pure luxury just stuck on whatever setup and you're fine.
How early should we take Vaal Pact? Is taking it in the 20's fine, or should it be closer to level 61? Thanks in advance for your time!
As fairly good as Cyclone is so far ( I just turned 60), I can't help feeling like I made a terrible mistake. The league mechanic encourages screen wide AOE, which this certainly does not do. Funny because it's the "melee patch"...then there's the league mechanic.

The rewards are piss poor awful and I ALWAYS feel like I got jewed due to....not doing screen wide AOE.
"
saucefar2 escribió:
Can you do this build without uniques ? i don't play trade leagues as its too easy. I prefer to play the classic way by finding all your items yourself.

Sorry...caught your post, had to reply. It is a trading game man. The awful drops attest to it. Everything is designed around it. NOT trading is literally handicapping your self for no benefit what so ever other then saying "yay me".
"trade league" is the default, normal game mode.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 8 jun. 2019 12:02:24
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
As fairly good as Cyclone is so far ( I just turned 60), I can't help feeling like I made a terrible mistake. The league mechanic encourages screen wide AOE, which this certainly does not do. Funny because it's the "melee patch"...then there's the league mechanic.

The rewards are piss poor awful and I ALWAYS feel like I got jewed due to....not doing screen wide AOE.
"
saucefar2 escribió:

Sorry...caught your post, had to reply. It is a trading game man. The awful drops attest to it. Everything is designed around it. NOT trading is literally handicapping your self for no benefit what so ever other then saying "yay me".
"trade league" is the default, normal game mode.

I disagree it's not a tradng game at all, played SSF many times and it works well, there's plenty of reasons to find your own gear.

1. It feels better and more rewarding, items are more precious.
2. Using currency on you instead of trading.

Just overall using a set of gear you found just feels good, trading currency for gear you feel nothing, just another item.
Editado por útlima vez por saucefar2 en 8 jun. 2019 12:19:10
"
saucefar2 escribió:

I disagree it's not a tradng game at all

OK thar
I could use some advice for leveling, i do still have a 3L at lv 34, but the damage is SO bad with cyclone, it just aint fun leveling and takes forever :(
So I'm only act 2, level 20ish. I'm pretty unfamiliar with the game, played a couple seasons in the past but my general knowledge is pretty bad. I'm using cleave with maim for aoe, and double strike with onslaught for single target. someone recommend some better leveling setups please lol.

Also, since the first tree is 61 points I'm not really sure where I should be heading at first. Vaal Pact seems like it should be later once I have the gear for it. Should I be going for life nodes for now as I make my way towards resolute technique? Or focus more on the 2h damage nodes?
"
SchossBoss escribió:
So I'm only act 2, level 20ish. I'm pretty unfamiliar with the game, played a couple seasons in the past but my general knowledge is pretty bad. I'm using cleave with maim for aoe, and double strike with onslaught for single target. someone recommend some better leveling setups please lol.

Also, since the first tree is 61 points I'm not really sure where I should be heading at first. Vaal Pact seems like it should be later once I have the gear for it. Should I be going for life nodes for now as I make my way towards resolute technique? Or focus more on the 2h damage nodes?

Yeah there needs to be a proper leveling guide for melee, melee classes in general are the hardest to level up in the game.

Even after the changes it felt terrible to level with cleave or slams.
i play your picture, i just don't know which items you really use now you have more pb left in it, which is the current ?? thx.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional